Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: U.S. just attacked a Syrian airport.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I don't believe he was duped either. I think he knows the difference between a fake video and false statements by those in the videos. We know he knows you can't trust any of these people because he's said that many times for years, you don't know who they are or what they're about. No credibility. So my question is why exploit the hoax to make strikes like this unless it's part of some larger strategy which I haven't figured out yet?

Syria was a civil war with a refugee problem. Now it's an international hornet's nest. Maybe it was to send a message and set a new tone. Whatever it is, I hope it works.
    Are you still insisting the whole thing is one big hoax and the joke is on us?

Well, let my put your mind at ease. There is no hidden agenda here or unreported strategy. The reports coming out of the White House are clear as a bell. Assad used chemical weapons and President Trump, after being given a list of options, chose to bomb the airbase where the aircraft that did the chemical bombings were launched from. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see why this is so complicated or hard to understand.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

First, there is no credible evidence of a gas attack. There may have been one, but there's just no evidence of it in witness interviews, the pictures or the videos. If you want to believe it, that's fine, but I don't. Not based on what has been said or presented so far.

Second, even if it was a gas attack, I don't support the airstrikes in response to it, unless there is some grander underlying strategy of some kind to resolve some much larger issue that's relevant to the direct national security interest of the United States, which isn't clear yet, one way or the other.

I adore this President as you know and support him 100% in his Presidency. I believe he is the only person on the political stage since Richard Nixon who actually gives a damn about the American People in every respect of our lives. However, there are a couple of issues I disagree with him on, but I set those aside a long time ago. So, I am hopeful that there is some underlying greater purpose to these airstrikes, because a hoax gas attack wasn't it, even a real gas attack wasn't it, it has to be something else.

That all said, I'm glad he finally did something you like even if I don't like it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The underlying purpose of this strike is to get international efforts started to resolve the Syrian civil war. I think this is consistent with Trump's stated agenda. So far Russia and China have blocked the UN Security Council from intervening. Other countries SHOULD be doing something to halt the conflict---and a lot of times they actually want to, also---but they want to go through the UN because they don't have the technological resources to capably intervene in a situation like this.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Russia knows how to solve this. They're already solving it. The Syrian Government has made enormous progress in regaining territory since Russia committed to help them. They've also pushed ISIS back. I don't see how our involvement will be anything but encouraging to the Rebels who are in alliance with ISIS and the Kurds against the government. How can getting Rebels o cheer for US be helpful? These are the fanatic factions that STARTED the civil war and refuse to abide the cease-fire agreements. These are the crazy people causing this disaster that's killed they say almost 500,000 people and sent over 5 million refugees (themselves) fleeing from Syria trying to invade other countries?

Russia's got this. We should have never PO'ed Russia or Assad over 86 deaths, regardless of the cause, in the midst of a disaster we can't solve and won't ever solve.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Exactly!

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    First, there is no credible evidence of a gas attack. There may have been one, but there's just no evidence of it in witness interviews, the pictures or the videos. If you want to believe it, that's fine, but I don't. Not based on what has been said or presented so far.

Second, even if it was a gas attack, I don't support the airstrikes in response to it, unless there is some grander underlying strategy of some kind to resolve some much larger issue that's relevant to the direct national security interest of the United States, which isn't clear yet, one way or the other.

I adore this President as you know and support him 100% in his Presidency. I believe he is the only person on the political stage since Richard Nixon who actually gives a damn about the American People in every respect of our lives. However, there are a couple of issues I disagree with him on, but I set those aside a long time ago. So, I am hopeful that there is some underlying greater purpose to these airstrikes, because a hoax gas attack wasn't it, even a real gas attack wasn't it, it has to be something else.

That all said, I'm glad he finally did something you like even if I don't like it.
    After following the story for two days now, I'd say there is plenty of "credible evidence" of the gas attack. Most folks that don't limit their news source to someone like Alex Jones and INFOWARS probably feels the same way. Just saying ........

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll give Trump this, almost everyone in the MSM and all their pundits seem to support the airstrikes on Syria.
    Last edited by Judy; 04-07-2017 at 08:13 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast