Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. State Dept. Warns Spring Breakers About Mexico

Foxnews video.

Spring breakers are being warned of dangers in Mexico. The interview with Juan Hernandez is cut short, which is amusing. Who cares what NAU supporters thinks. I'm glad they cut him short.

http://tinyurl.com/cwhers
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Dang, and I was so looking forward to visiting the third world cesspool of violence for a vacation .
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

i saw this interview live and its as if he wants to blame america for
    everything.

AE

I saw part of that of that too and it does seem like he felt the drug war/cartel problems in Mexico is because AMERICA won't handle the drug trade up here.....what a class A jerk! Typical Mexican politician.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    I saw part of that of that too and it does seem like he felt the drug war/cartel problems in Mexico is because AMERICA won't handle the drug trade up here.....what a class A jerk! Typical Mexican politician.
    Juan Hernandez ,Geraldo Rivera are two of the biggest illegal supporters around. Rivera is a glory hunting big mouth who was kicked out of Iraq & fired from a major news corp. Hernandez is another closet Pro-illegal, open borders, mouthpiece. Don't think they can influence anybody. Two clowns don't make a circus!!