Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. taxpayers not responsible for kids of illegals

Comments are being left after this article at the source link.
    ~~
    Letter: U.S. taxpayers not responsible for kids of illegals
    By TCPalm Staff

Friday, November 30, 2007

This is in response to a recent article concerning the plight of children of deported illegal aliens. First, the parents are not “undocumented immigrants.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Conspiracy Theory Thought

Just a Conspiracy Theory Thought...

Since the Bushit Family and Neo-cons have been trying to take this country over and turn it into a fascist-tyrannical-dictatorship type country, since 1907, and I might add, have done a pretty good job of doing so...

I imagine the lack of proper, responsible actions to secure the Borders of our Nation, have only been a planned attempt to devalue our currency, [And with the minting of the new Gold Dollar, WITHOUT IN GOD WE TRUST on it] and the NAFTA agreement, and the Secret NAU agreement that they are not trying to get signed, and all OUR Benefits being GIVEN away as like candy to a kid, and OUR jobs... and now, WE THE PEOPLE, are expected to work for Illegal Worker Wages or go hungry, which means YOU will have to be dependent on King Bushit, and the Super Black Market Interstate Terrorist Highway Toll Road they are not building, etc. etc. etc.

I could be wrong now, so don't take my word for it. For I am a "Conspiracy Theorist" Like someone else we know, amongst all those other descriptive adjectives and nouns, [glad only English Speaking Americans will know what those last 2 code words are] and I may need to seek mental counseling or Conspiracy Theorist therapy.

The funny thing that I can't figure out why Washington, [you know, all those over educated, over paid, over drugged evidently on free prescription services, representatives that are supposed to be "Serving the Public,"] if they want to join Canada and Mexico to the United States, and aren't going to ruin, no destroy, the Sovereignty of this great Nation in the process, and our Constitutional Rights & Liberties, to form a more perfect Union, you know, the NAU, and just have 1 dick tater to rule the world,

All they have to do, is call Congress together, type up some pretty papers,

AND MAKE THEM THE 51st & 52nd STATES OF THE UNION !!!!!!

AND... if someone was really on the ball for WE THE PEOPLE, there would be a pretty hefty "Initiation Fee." No more taxes, REMEMBER, we're doing away w/all but a 10% National Sales Tax, or should be if there were actual AMERICANS in Washington, REPRESENTING the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

DUH ! If God can perform all He does on 10%, can't these highly educated idiots of business degrees ?

GIVE ME A BREAK !!! I am a dumb as a post cowboy, [you know, someone like our original Patriots, made up of Farmers, and peasants and such] out here spending 12 hours a day sometimes trying to out smart a cow, but I need a trip to the medicine cabinet for a hand full of Aleve, to ease the pain and suffering I'm having from the onslaught of idiocy we must endure yet, another day.

STAND UP ! STAND TALL ! STAND FIRM ! STAND PROUD !

I'm taking my Aleve, & I'll call you in the morning.

To A Better Day America !

Your Loyal Son & Servant Ms. Liberty ~

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death !

Re: Conspiracy Theory Thought

Quote Originally Posted by patrickhenryjr
    Just a Conspiracy Theory Thought...
    I'm getting tired of your conspiracy theories clogging up peoples threads.