Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. under threat from open borders

Some try to get people to wake up.
    ~~

Letter: U.S. under threat from open borders
    By TCPalm Staff

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Our national sovereignty is in danger. There is a very powerful movement under way to remove our traditional borders with Mexico and Canada. Among the prime movers are members in our government and some candidates presently seeking state and national offices.

Their goal is to alter the social, political and economic structure of our nation. They support fast-track citizenship for millions of aliens (illegals); amnesty for illegals; issuance of driving licenses to illegals; Social Security enrollment for illegals; and expanding the social programs for food stamps, housing, medical care and free college education for illegals.

Efforts to remove all borders will transform the United States into a North American community nation. It will render our Constitution and our national sovereignty obsolete. We must not let this happen. The media influence, along with the propaganda for “changeâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You think health care is expensive now,wait till there is an amnesty -I was told it would be 5000 dollars for my son to get braces in afew years-illegal aliens children get them free on medicare.There is even a dentisy in winston salem,nc who advertises for 'spanish speaking' and helps get kids on medicare-it is not just the cost of insurance-the doctors gauge the government and insurance and the trail lawyers keep raising the liabilty insurance on the doctors -go to the doctor for 5 minutes and get charged 150$ I went in 1988 for 35$ a visit-blue cross admitted to me they charge higher premiums to people who live in countys with high populations of illegals in NC and elsewhere.I called the NC insurance commisioner's office and a person there told me they could charge different prices in different countys-DISCRIMINATION!