Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AGREE, KICK!

The entire thing - including the Guard - is a smoke screen!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Hey guys, don't get me wrong. If I had my way, there are maybe a few dozen members of the House keeping their jobs (on probationary status) and maybe a few Senators. Pretty much every President since Lincoln would have been brought up on charges of treason. I'm not joking.

But given that I don't have the power to dissolve Congress and start over or to have the President pilloried, I am looking at how to get the most we can out of what we've got. All the bastards should be voted out, but if this one-sided bashing of the party that is at least making a token effort at reigning in the illegals continues, what we're going to end up with is a Senate full of Kennedys and a backyard full of the neighbor's chickens.

CrockettsGhost, I hear you man. But we've known about the Democrats and their anti-American stance, on most issues, all along. It's the Republicans (in way too many cases) who are turning their backs on their base. I am part of that base -- a conservative.

To be betrayed by your "friends" is the highest form of "treason" isn't it?
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KickEmOut
    CrockettsGhost, I hear you man. But we've known about the Democrats and their anti-American stance, on most issues, all along. It's the Republicans (in way too many cases) who are turning their backs on their base. I am part of that base -- a conservative.

To be betrayed by your "friends" is the highest form of "treason" isn't it?
    Oh, absolutely. That said, my own Republican congressman, Jeb Hensarling, is doing a pretty darned good job on this issue. I get a little concerned when I hear people talking about running "the Republicans" out of office without saying who or what is supposed to take their place. Yeah, there are quite a few Republicans I want to see out of office posthaste, the President being chief among them. But the idea that some nitwit is advocating a blanket dumping of good politicians like Hensarling is more than a little disconcerting.

CG, yeah there's a guy with the nic of dxd who has been on some threads in which he advocates throwing ALL the Republicans out. I asked him if he were a Democrat operative. He didn't answer the question. So I know I hit a nerve.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Hope you don't mind my 2 cents guys.

I think that everyone's so tired, frustrated and angry that, after all is said and done, our intellectual thought process will "kick in" again, LOL.

Then the conversation will become serious and greater thought will be put into the election. When push comes to shove, we'll weigh all the sides. Don't you think?

That's my take on it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KickEmOut
    CG, yeah there's a guy with the nic of dxd who has been on some threads in which he advocates throwing ALL the Republicans out. I asked him if he were a Democrat operative. He didn't answer the question. So I know I hit a nerve.

As I watched our elected official parading around on the floor of the Senate, all I could think was " Enjoy your time there now, for you will be gone"
    I used to think my Dad was funny when he would talk back to the TV and rant around. Lately I am finding the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Sen. Specter brings out a rage in me every time he opens his mouth.
    I have to say I really know who the good guys are.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Watching the majority of congress critters work to stop the invasion is akin to foreplay with a nun.

Worthless to the nth degree and annoying to all involved.

Banned
    Then the conversation will become serious and greater thought will be put into the election. When push comes to shove, we'll weigh all the sides. Don't you think?
    I think the VAST majority of people here will vote their consciences when November 7th rolls around. Personally, I'm COUNTING on it!

I had a good Congressman, Norwood, who will probably get re-elected for life, but with re-districting I'm now getting Linder. His latest amendment is making American immigration law MIRROR Mexico's. What could be more fair than THAT?!? I don't like his FairTax, though. I like the Constitution Party plan on taxes.

My Senators aren't too bad, either. Isakson's 'verified enforcement' bill was defeated, but at least he put it out there. Chambliss voted for it, but I think he'll cave in the end. My last letter to him said if he sells out we'd get Chip Rogers to run against him in 2008.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast