Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

UK: Polish farm worker 'tried to tear out woman's beating heart with his bare hands'

Polish farm worker 'tried to tear out woman's beating heart with his bare hands' after stab attack

• Christine Seymour recounted horrifying moment she felt attacker push his hands into her chest
    • After stabbing her, Andrzej Chranowski dumped her on a bed and shouted: 'Just lie there and die'
    • Victim miraculously survived after life-saving surgery

By Kerry Mcqueeney
    Last updated at 10:52 AM on 22nd February 2012

A woman has described how a Polish farm worker tried to rip out her heart 'like one of his pigs' after he stabbed her in the chest.Christine Seymour recounted the horrifying moment she felt Andrzej Chranowski push his hands inside her knife wound in an apparent attempt to tear out her vital organ.Chranowski, 34, claimed to be suffering from a 'short-term psychotic episode' when he pounced on Miss Seymour with a pair of surgical scissors.After stabbing her, he then carried the 59-year-old into her rented property and dumped her on her bed shouting: 'Just lie there and die.'Miraculously, Miss Seymour survived the brutal attack after life-saving surgery.Polish pig worker Chranowski was this week jailed for 18 years for her attempted murder.Chranowski lived in the same rented three-storey house as Miss Seymour, in Spalding, Lincolnshire. Two others also lived there.He lunged at her as she talked with a friend on the phone outside the property.Miss Seymour was conscious throughout the terrifying ordeal and described, in sickening detail, how she thought her heart was about to be ripped out.She told Nottingham Crown Court: 'It was like a living nightmare.'I felt a pain and something warm. The next thing I remember I was on the floor, my head was laid up against the wall.

More...

'I felt a huge pressure on my chest, like a knee drop, and put my hands up because I couldn't breathe. I felt something was ripping across my chest, it felt like somebody's fingers were going across my chest. Caged: Chranowski was jailed for 18 years following a trial at Nottingham Crown Court (pictured)

'I got the impression, as he worked with pigs, that he thought I was one. It just felt like he was trying to rip through to my heart, I just thought he was trying to rip my heart out.'I felt something was ripping across my chest, it felt like somebody's fingers were going across my chest.'Police arrested Chranowski inside Miss Seymour's room after they were alerted by other residents in the shared property during the incident last February.

'I felt something was ripping across my chest

'
    Michael Cranmer-Brown, prosecuting, said that when officers entered the room Chranowski calmly asked for a cigarette and confessed, 'I've just killed a woman with this,' still holding the scissors.He added: 'Miss Seymour was lying on her bed in a pool of blood. You could see the blood pumping inside her chest.'Ms Seymour suffered horrendous injuries including a two-inch deep cut to her chest. The scissors missed her heart by a centimetre.She also suffered a collapsed lung and only survived after life-saving surgery at the Pilgrim Hospital, Boston. Weapon: Miss Seymour was attacked with a pair of surgical scissors

She also suffered severe psychological effects and is currently undergoing trauma counselling.Chranowski, from Spalding, had denied attempted murder on February 2, 2011, but was found guilty by a jury after a trial. He was also convicted of wounding another resident with intent to inflict grievous bodily harm.Passing sentence at Nottingham Crown Court, Judge John Milmo QC said: 'This was wholly unprovoked attack with a potentially lethal weapon.'It is quite clear that your conduct has had a lasting effect on Christine Seymour.'During the trial Chranowski, described in court as a normally quiet man, claimed that Ms Seymour was stabbed by a mystery man and he claimed he was innocent.He had no previous convictions in either England or his native Poland although he had what was described as 'petty theft' offences committed while working in Germany.His barrister Paul Mytton said it appeared Chranowski was suffering from a 'short term psychotic episode.' when he carried out the attack.

Polish farm worker Andrzej Chranowski 'tried to tear out Christine Seymour's heart with his hands' | Mail Online
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-24-2012 at 12:35 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)