Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Ulsterman Report: Obama’s Disgusting Disparity

The Ulsterman Report: Obama’s Disgusting Disparity – Fort Hood -vs.- Tucson
    Published by Ulsterman on January 11, 2011 in Opinions

13 killed and 30 wounded as a result of the Fort Hood Massacre. Six dead and 14 wounded in Tucson. President Obama reacts with detached attention to one tragedy, while showing deep concern for the other – but why?

A little more than a year ago, the nation dealt with a similar tragedy – at least in scope of lives lost and/or irreparably damaged, to that which took place the past week in Tucson Arizona. The Fort Hood massacre saw Nidal Mialik Hasan, an American-born Muslim serving in the U.S. military, open fire on his fellow soldiers – all the while shouting “Allahu Akbarâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is the same 'Bama who insisted on a comprehensive health care bill, when Americans were telling anyone who would listen that their number one concern was keeping roofs over their heads by being employed. That blunder got the Demos clobbered in the Congressional elections.

Then after announcing that jobs were now his number one priority, he went off to Asia and tried to get new free trade agreements. Someone must have forgotten to tell him about the race to the bottom that's removed so many of our good paying manufacturing jobs.

Praising that sheriff for his service at a memorial service was a disgusting attempt to undermine Arizona's attempt at limiting illegals presence in their state. I guess someone forgot to tell 'Bama that state after state is trying to enact similar legislation.

The only positive element in all this is that this guy is so full of himself and so detached from the concerns of regular folks that he might be his own One And Done.

Me and my wife were registered democraps, and couldn't change to Repub.
    before the mid-terms but I did not vote demo less they were okay in here or at NumbersUSA! I will be Repub. come 2012
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn