Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unblievable headline

Vigilante Anti-Immigration Group Gaining

This headline ran on an article that has been circulating for the last couple of day by AP writer Art Rotstien. He didn't write the headline, but the article itself has a little bit of a slant to it as he quoted a U of A Sociologist Tino Fernandez stating "They're reasonable people, yes, they're good people, but they're also reacting against demographic changes, just like every prior generation has reacted against demographic changes of people whom they perceive as different," he said.

Again, not addressing the real damage being done to this country.

But this headline...someone at the AP is taking advantage of their ability to write headlines without any checks and balances.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Minuteman-inspired groups gain popularity

This is the headline that ran in my local paper today and apparently in other local papers in the last few day. Much different that the vile headline I found on the AP wire on TBO online!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I'd say the 2nd headline is more to our liking here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't there a saying, "sooner or later the truth is going to come out" ?
    I guess that's what is happening. It's about time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

President supports foreign rapists

See ......you could phrase an amnesty bill with a not so dis-honest headline.

-pa.

I think we are reacting to a demographic shift. One that is built on an incentive of illegality to entice a criminal element to undermine the american workforce for special intrest gain. An orderly inclusion of additional person from foreign countries maks sense.

Foreign aid is foreign aid. Stealing from america's working class is a dispicable crime.

Prove we need foreign labor. Prove it.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Found on a blog elswhere that the nasty headling originated in the NewYork Times. Should we be surprised?

The AP has always been a joke.