Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Found an interesting site about it.

http://www.articlev.com/repeal17.htm
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Found an interesting site about it.

http://www.articlev.com/repeal17.htm
    www.articlev.com is also the site that has the info on 500 petitions from ALL 50 states requesting a constitutional convention
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie, Did I see this on a newspaper web site recently?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Mamie, Did I see this on a newspaper web site recently?
    I'm not sure . . . the link I posted from that site was about the constitution convention, not the 17th amendment . . . I had no idea it was there, but I'm glad you found it!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Now of course once they take our guns, we wont be able to protect ourselves from the third world invaders who will have guns.
    I am equally concerned over protecting ourselves from our own government as I am third world invaders. As any movement attempts to restore the power to "we the people", the elitist slobs in Washington will be willing to push back harder and harder to retain control. I would assume, even to the point of going over the top! In Iraq Sadaam had a group; The Fedayeen Saddam are comprised of young and uneducated but loyal paramilitary soldiers that may be leveraged against perceived domestic agitators and opponents of the Al-Baath (Al-Bush?) regime. The unit reports to the Presidential Palace, rather than through the army command, and is also responsible for conducting patrols and smuggling duties. Young, uneducated and apparently backed by many factions of our government. Sound like any group(s) you know?
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Defens,
    Who Siad "From My Cold Dead Hands"?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123