Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UNDOCUMENTED not illegals

Well its begun in the mainstream media and somehow I am not suprised. WMAQ-TV in Chicago which is a nbc owned and operated station by the way said on their report not even an hour ago there was a raid on undocument immigrants in Wisconsin. Lets look at some facts about WMAQ. Its owned along with its sister station WSNS-TV Telemundo owned and operated by NBCUNIVERSAL. Both networks are also owned by NBCUNIVERSAL. This company enjoys having duolopolies in markets like chicago new york etc. The FCC limits how many stations one company can own. NBC as far back as when they purchased telemundo began selling off some of its NBC stations so that it could purchase more Telemundo affilates and make them O&O. The whole thing is owned by GE which is also one of the major companies that is pushing for that super highway from Mexcio to Canada. So were do you think these guys interest is. NBC has a huge stake in seeing that the border is not secure and that illegals OH silly me "UNDOCUMENTED" immigrants get amnesty and keep that latin pride by not learning english. I have included a copy of a letter I emailed them and would appreciate it if others in Northeast IL and Northwest IN would mail them. Let them know they are as the law says illegal and stop trying to sugar coat this issue. Heres my letter to them:

I have a comment to make on your report at 6:00 about a immigration raid at a Wisconsin plant. You called the immigrants in the story "undocumented" which is not the proper name given to illegals that break our laws and violate our sovereignty. These people are human yes but they are no more undocumented than if some goes steals a car and claims to be a undocumented driver. I realize your company is somewhat biased in this regard because of GEs like for cheap labor and NBCUNIVERSALs Telemundo network. But please stop trying to sugarcoat this.These people were acused by the federal government ICE of coming into the country illegally. The proper term under title 8 section 1325 calls people who come into this country without permission of the federal government illegal aliens. Until that is changed on the books dont you think you have a right to report the proper info? Please report your stories on this as with proper wording. Lets also keep in mind in your story these people are entitled to Human rights not Legal rights. As in they have the right to be given food water and a trip back to were they came.

View results from: Dictionary | Thesaurus | Encyclopedia | All Reference | the Web
    Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
    illegal alien –noun
    1. a foreigner who has entered or resides in a country unlawfully or without the country's authorization.

2. a foreigner who enters the U.S. without an entry or immigrant visa, esp. a person who crosses the border by avoiding inspection or who overstays the period of time allowed as a visitor, tourist, or businessperson. Compare RESIDENT ALIEN.
    Also called illegal immigrant.
    Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)

Terminology in the United States
    Terms used in the United States include:

illegal alien
    illegal immigrant/ migrant
    undocumented immigrant/ migrant/ alien / worker
    undocumented resident
    unauthorized immigrant/ resident
    paperless immigrant
    immigrant "without immigration status"
    "Illegal alien" is the official term in legislation and the border patrol for a person who has entered the country illegally or is residing in the United States illegally after entering legally (for example, using a tourist visa and remaining after the visa expires).

Mexico
    Mexico has very strict immigration laws pertaining to both illegal and legal immigrants. The Mexican constitution restricts non-citizens or foreign-born persons from participating in politics, holding office, acting as members of the clergy, or serving on the crews of Mexican-flagged ships or airplanes. Certain legal rights are waived in the case of foreigners, such as the right to a deportation hearing or other legal motions. In cases of flagrante delicto, any person may make a citizen's arrest on the offender and any accomplices, turning them over without delay to the nearest authorities.In the first eight months of 2005 alone, more than 120,000 people from Central America have been deported to their countries of origin. This is a significantly higher percentage than in 2002, when for the entire year, only 130,000 people were deported Another important group of people are those of Chinese origin, who pay about $5,500 to smugglers to be taken to Mexico from Hong Kong. It is estimated that 2.4% of rejections for work permits in Mexico correspond to Chinese citizens Many women from Eastern Europe, Asia, the United States, and Central and South America are also offered jobs at table dance establishments in large cities throughout the country causing the National Institute of Migration (INM) in Mexico to raid strip clubs and deport foreigners who work without the proper documentation Many illegally immigrated Argentines are currently working in the country with the proper documentation, including some who work also in table dance establishments. In 2004, the INM deported 188,000 people at a cost of $10 million
    Despite maintaining its own aggressive stance on immigration Mexico condemns the United States for its efforts at building a fence to stem the flow of illegal immigrants from Mexico.

Great letter!

The American people have put their foot down! Illegal means illegal!!

Deport, no NAFTA Highway, no to open borders, assimilate and learn English!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Excellent letter, Firemanstud.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Great letter, firemanstud, way to speak out!

Sen the letter handwritten, certified and demand a reply as forcefully as the llegals demand 'rights'.

NBC has a policy that says you can't call them illegal aliens but you must call them undocumented workers and such.

A lady jumped on my case about this when they told me what kind of language I had to use in a public debate about this issue. Of course, I refused to stick to NBC's rules.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    A lady jumped on my case about this when they told me what kind of language I had to use in a public debate about this issue. Of course, I refused to stick to NBC's rules.

W
    Good for you! Maybe those idiots need a Dictionary.