Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unite to Fight II Update

Friends,

No promises yet, but I want to share something with you. Last year's Unite to Fight summit was a big success, but so many people that wanted to be there could not go.

Now we do need a strong crowd of support there this year and we had around 400 people last year and expect it to be bigger for 2006.

My idea is that all of the speeches from this year's summit should be video taped and provide streaming online for the whole nation to see.

We are working on this now and hope to have it together by Monday if possible.

We are looking for someone that is going or that lives in driving range of Vegas that has computer video editing experience.

Once again, this may not pan out but we are working hard on this idea this weekend.

For those that are thinking about attending, remember that the travel and lodging rates will go up the closer we get to Memorial Day weekend.

Summit details
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-27553.html

I'm really looking forward to meeting Congressman King and thanking him on behalf of ALIPAC for what he is doing for American citizens on this issue.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    BTTT!