Thread: Unite the PACs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unite the PACs

I was surfing around and their are hundreds of websites and other PACs like this one dedicated to stopping illegal immigration. Why dont we all join forces? One large PAC with hundreds of thousands of members all working torwards the same goals? Wouldnt our efforts be more effective?

Wouldnt our efforts be more effective?

I have always thought so.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Re: Unite the PACs

Quote Originally Posted by rustyr1
    I was surfing around and their are hundreds of websites and other PACs like this one dedicated to stopping illegal immigration. Why dont we all join forces? One large PAC with hundreds of thousands of members all working torwards the same goals? Wouldnt our efforts be more effective?
    There are hundreds of websites but only about 3 or 4 PACs dedicated to our cause. The PACs are the new wing of the movement.

If we combined our PACs our power and influence would decrease.

More PACs are better than fewer PACs.

I appreciate everyone that is trying to find some answers, but please realize that the consolidation method has been discussed before and will not benefit our movement.

If you consolidated the groups, you would end up having less groups.

Also, you need to look at the rules regarding PACs and 503(c) groups and the others. There are prohibitions on certain types of cooperation between them.

Did everyone get my message posted in announcements and sent out to over 7,000 people on our alerts list today talking about our work with the other leaders?

I'm trying to accommodate your questions, but please spend some time integrating yourselves with our existing operations if you want to help please.

Please make sure you are signed up for our email alerts and please read them.

William

Today's e-mail alert copy
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=46126
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)