Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Joe Cook - Yes, listened to your show and thank you for bringing Ted Poe and William on. Apprecaite your help in getting the truth out to the general public.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It was my pleasure and I hope to cover this even more in the future. Starting this week I will be on every Saturday & Sunday @ 8am. I hope everyone will continue to listen. I won't be talking immigration every week, but I will be doing my show from a conservative viewpoint and promoting conservative values. Sometimes the show will be serious, sometimes just fun. This coming week I have a conservative christian stand-up comedian book. Brad Stine, the author of "Live From Middle America, Rants of A Red State Comedian". In the coming weeks, I have some pretty cool things in the works. Plus you can always call in. Unfortunately I ran out of time to take calls last Friday, but that's only because the interviews went so well!

Take care,
    Joe

"The Joe Cook Program"
    www.joecookprogram.com
    WNJC 1360 AM, Philadelphia
    The Joe Cook Program airs on Saturday & Sunday @ 8am!! This week my guest will be conservative comedian Brad Stine! www.joecookprogram.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12