Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Univision Anchor: Putting National Guard Along Border Is 'Absurd & Useless'

Fox News

“I don’t think any government should be in the business of deporting endangered children…these children are not a security concern for the United States.”
    Univision anchor Jorge Ramos told Bill O'Reilly that sending National Guard troops down to the border was an “absurd” and “useless” way of securing the border.

Univision anchor Jorge Ramos swam across the Rio Grande River to demonstrate...
    foxnewsinsider.com

by Fox News Insider // Jul 22 2014 // 9:02pm
    As seen on The O'Reilly Factor

Video at the page link:

As part of a television special on U.S. border security, Univision anchor Jorge Ramos swam across the Rio Grande River to demonstrate how some illegal immigrants enter the United States. Ramos spoke to Bill O’Reilly about his experience.
    “I learned that it was really dangerous, [the river] has a very strong undercurrent and is full of debris and is contaminated,” Ramos said. “Despite the danger, children from Central America prefer to cross the river than just to stay home.”
    It is estimated that about 100,000 children will enter the U.S. illegally by the end of the fiscal year. O’Reilly said that despite the threat of deportations, the unintended consequences are too “overwhelming” to ignore. “We can’t absorb all the world’s children,” he said.
    Ramos argued that mass deportation isn’t the solution. “I don’t think any government should be in the business of deporting endangered children,” Ramos said. “That’s not the American way and it’s not the Christian way.”
    Texas Gov. Rick Perry announced this week that he will deploy about 1,000 National Guard troops down to the border to aid patrol agents and stop criminal activity. The deployment will cost Texas an estimated $12 million per month. Ramos thinks Perry’s strategy isn’t going to work. “These children are not a security concern for the United States. They’re not terrorists and they’re not criminals,” he said. Ramos called the move “expensive and useless.”
    O’Reilly disagreed and said the optics of having military presence along the southern corridor would send a strong message to illegal immigrants that they’re not going to be able to cross the border. He also suggested that if Mexico doesn’t do its part by securing their side of the border, the United States should revoke the NAFTA agreement.
    Watch more of the debate above.

Get more on illegal immigration from Fox News:
    Illegal Immigrants Allowed to Fly Commercially Without ID?
    Ad Offers More Than $6K Per Month to House Illegal Immigrant Minors

Posted in: // Illegal Immigrants // border crisis

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/07/22...absurd-useless
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, I can agree to the point that our government's business should not be deporting children. Will Ramos agree that our business needs, apparently, to be keeping them out.

He is, in my opinion, a showboat globalist. More Latinos = more views and more $$$ for Univision and I think that Univision is encouraging this mass migration,.

JORGE RAMOS SWIMS ACROSS RIO GRANDE RIVER

by TONY LEE
    19 Jul 2014

Jorge Ramos, the amnesty advocate and fierce questioner, took a swim across the Rio Grande river on Friday to follow the journey of Central American children.

Ramos, who is also a Univision anchor and has been praised by Matt Drudge for asking politicians tougher questions than his fellow liberals in the mainstream press, said his stories will air on the Fusion network "soon."

Spanish-language television has influenced many illegal immigrants who are trekking to America on harrowing journeys.

According to a leaked "elite, law-enforcement sensitive El Paso Intelligence Center (EPIC) intel report from July 7, 2014" that Breitbart Texas obtained this week, migrants interviewed by federal officials cited Univision as one of the outlets that has helped "shape their perception of U.S. immigration policy." Out of 230 migrants interviewed, 219 said they came to the United States because they thought they would receive "permisos" that will allow them to remain indefinitely in the United States.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...o-Grande-River

What so puzzles me about Ramos and people like him they wish for all South America to come here and yet if that happens then this country will be as poor or more so in time then the countries they come from, I guess they feel there is no end to the Golden Goose or they simply desire a total Latino country either way the end won't be good.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.