Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Univision's Jorge Ramos: DREAM is 2 votes short!

http://twitter.com/jorgeramosnews

Last unofficial count, two votes short on the #dreamact The 60 votes are not there yet. Univision will cover the vote live Saturday morning
    about 4 hours ago via web

SOB's should be 98 votes short with Reid and Durbin standing there alone saying "This is like a bad Dream!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Hopefully it is just another Reconquista Univision wet dream.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Banned

Re: Univision's Jorge Ramos: DREAM is 2 votes short!

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    http://twitter.com/jorgeramosnews

Last unofficial count, two votes short on the #dreamact The 60 votes are not there yet. Univision will cover the vote live Saturday morning
    about 4 hours ago via web I say they are at least 6 to 8 votes short.... Sorry Whore Hay....

I have a bad feelings about this. They may actually be insane enough to pass the Dream Act tomorrow so illegals can celebrate it as a Christmas gift, courtesy of ....well, just think of a word for them.

Crazy, crazy.

Where is he getting his info?

If those sniveling Republican RINOs are saying one thing to the press, but another to radical, pro-amnesty, Hispanic activists like Ramos, I'm going to be infuriated.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by legalalien
    I have a bad feelings about this. They may actually be insane enough to pass the Dream Act tomorrow so illegals can celebrate it as a Christmas gift, courtesy of ....well, just think of a word for them.

Crazy, crazy.
    Ain't happening...

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    SOB's should be 98 votes short with Reid and Durbin standing there alone saying "This is like a bad Dream!"
    Ditto! The fact the NIGHTMARE even has this many supporters shows how much trouble this country is in! This shouldn't even be close; in fact, our Congress shouldn't even be considering passing such legislation to reward the criminal actions of illegal invaders. They should be voting on a bill to liberate this country of illegal invaders and their whining dreamers!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does this guy have an accurate track record?

The last I knew there are at least 6 Dems voting no including Tester, Ben Nelson, McCaskill, Pryor, Baucus, & Hagan.

At most I read that there are only 2 or 3 Repubs voting yes including Bennett, Lugar, & maybe Murkowski.

Anyway, DO NOT STOP CONTACTING THE SENATORS!!!

Washington is just about full!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast