Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Unstoppable Emperor of LaRaza

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The Unstoppable Emperor of LaRaza

The Unstoppable Emperor of LaRaza

Michael BeckerNovember 21, 2014

Last night Barack Obama made himself Emperor of LaRaza America and nobody is going to stop him. Sorry Jeff Sessions, it’s not going to happen.

Last night Barack Obama made himself Emperor of LaRaza America and nobody is going to stop him. Sorry Jeff Sessions, it’s not going to happen.
    Let me be clear about where I stand on illegal immigration: were I President I would use the US military to immediately shut down the border. I would give them shoot-to-kill orders to respond if attacked in any way, and I would put the Border Patrol to work raiding businesses that are thought to employ illegals and I would set a deportation target of two million in 2015, starting with everybody who holds a DACA card.
    That said, the reality of life in 2014, 2015, and 2016 is that we’ve got millions – five is the current guess, but it’s an open ledger – of Mexicans and Central Americans with a smattering of others who are getting social security numbers and work permits and it’s a safe bet the government will disperse them in a way, and not track them, so that it will be practically impossible to remove them.
    The President’s actions are absolutely unconstitutional and the idea that he would compare his actions to that of Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush is a lie, and is not the historical record. Both Reagan and Bush I granted amnesty to a small but well define group of illegal aliens in accordance with the law that was passed by Congress in 1986. Reagan certainly, and likely Bush I, acceded to the amnesty portion of the 1986 law based on assurances from Congressional Democrats, led by none other than Harry Reid, that we would secure the border.
    For reasons we’re not going to argue here, border security didn’t happen under Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, or Bush II. In fact, Bush II would likely have done something similar to what Obama did last night if he could have found a way to justify it. The difference with our current President is that he doesn’t give a damn about the law or the Constitution nor does the leadership of the Democratic Party, at least as long as their Party is making the rules.
    The other group of partisan supporters of across the board amnesty for illegal aliens is the major media outlets. The broadcast news – ABC, NBC, CBS – couldn’t contain their glee last night. The major daily “news” papers – NYT, WaPo, LA Times, etc – will ordering more ink to publish editorials and “news” stories that are little more than press releases from the White House. Cable “news” – MSNBC and CNN – will be setting up altars to the Emperor of LaRaza, and Fox will not be outraged.

The new Republican Congress will do nothing but make weep, gnash their teeth and fill the air with a cloud of ash. The unfortunate reality is that the Leadership of both the House and the Senate don’t want to do anything and the few back-benchers who do want to take real action to stop this outrage will be quickly shut down.
    The Senate has already passed the Gang of Eight amnesty bill that goes much farther than Emperor Obama’s order last night. It didn’t pass the House only because of some stalwart conservatives who managed to hold off a floor vote. Had the Gang of Eight bill come to the House floor, it almost certainly would have passed.
    The action currently being discussed will not stop this action.
    There’s discussion of defunding DHS’ ability to act on the order. Republicans may even pass legislation designed to do it as part of a continuing resolution. Emperor Obama will absolutely veto it and the votes do not exist to override that veto. There are not 12 Democratic Senators who will jump ship to override.
    If you think for one second that the Republican Leadership is going to “shut down” the federal government in order to stop the Emperor and his Party you’ve been living in a cave. That will not happen. Bottom line, lots of noise, no action.
    There’s discussion of filing a lawsuit against the President by both the Congress and the state of Texas and others would likely join. It’s likely the parties would prevail in the suit at the Supreme Court. It will take three to four years to be heard by SCOTUS and by that time the horse is out of the barn and long gone because no court will stay the Emperor’s order.
    Impeachment. Is this an impeachable offense? Yes. It is. Investor’s Business Daily lays out the case.
    >>>We live in a constitutional republic, and the president who says he cannot wait for the Congress to act ignores a Constitution that says he has to. Article I, Section 8 gives Congress exclusive authority to “establish a uniform Rule of Naturalization” and Article II, Section 3 says that it’s the president’s duty “to take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.”
    Professor Turley told the House Judiciary Committee at a Dec. 3 hearing that Obama’s abuse of executive power has grown to the point that “he’s becoming the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid.”<<<
    IBD is not asking for impeachment, they’re demanding that Congress not give the Emperor the money. The point of the above citation though is that the Emperor is in clear violation of the US Constitution, both Article I:8 and Article II:3.
    The problem in the real world comes back to 12. There will not be 12 votes on the Democratic side in the US Senate to impeach this President. In fact, there’s every reason to believe that Mr. Obama, Emperor LaRaza, is doing this and daring the Congress to impeach him.
    The result will the same as Republicans utterly stupid impeachment of Bill Clinton. They empowered Clinton, lost the American people, and turned the Clintons into folk heroes. The added benefit for Democrats is that their friends and sex partners in the major media will be able to spend the next two plus years reporting on how “racist” the Republican Party is on a daily basis. If you repeat a lie often enough…
    In the real world, it’s time for Republicans – or at least the Republicans who still care about the rule of law and the Constitution – to figure out what comes next. The Southwest is already on the verge of being “Northern Mexico.” What can be done to stop that transition, can anything be done to reverse it, and what can be done to limit the Emperor of LaRaza from moving beyond immigration and creating a Progressive Paradise by executive order?
    We don’t have the answer. The bigger concern is that we don’t think the Republican Leadership has the courage to even look for an answer. Heck, they probably don’t even understand the question.
    And you can bet your last peso on the fact that Emperor Barack Obama, Protector of LaRaza and All Things Progressive, knows that.

http://joeforamerica.com/2014/11/the...ror-of-laraza/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He may as well lead LaRaza.... that crack head will not be leading me anywhere
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 11-23-2014 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post
    The bigger concern is that we don’t think the Republican Leadership has the courage to even look for an answer. Heck, they probably don’t even understand the question.
    And you can bet your last peso on the fact that Emperor Barack Obama, Protector of LaRaza and All Things Progressive, knows that.
    Actually what Toxic 'Bama knows is that the Republican leadership *wants* the amnesty that 'Bama is giving to illegals. The leadership wants it, to give their big money donors the surplus labor that they covet.

IMO it's true that the mainstream media doesn't want to criticize their darling. It's also true that Michael Becker doesn't want to say that the new majority's leadership is hiding their approval of 'Bama's amnesty behind their clucking tongues. "Tsk, tsk 'Bama," they say. And then they make more money raising phone calls to their big money donors.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade