Thread: Update?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update?

Yesterday we drove down Colfax Ave from Highway 225 to the Colorado state capitol building. As I have mentioned, in the 11 years I have lived there the number of Mexican businesses has jumped from 3 or 4 to 30 to 50. It is just incredible! A nightclub that used to cater to an African crowd is now doing the Mexican thing. There is even a bus station for bus service to El Paso/Juarez.

The thing that continually makes me wonder is WHERE does the capital $$$$ come from to open these types of businesses? How many SBA government loans are going to these immigrants legal and or illegal? When I watch Spanish television and a SBA bi-lingual employee invites the community to a meeting at the new center for Hispanics built by our half Indian Catholic Bishop I have to wonder? When Patricia Barela Rodriguez, the district director of the SBA, goes to a party celebrating Mexican independence thrown by the Mexican Consul you gotta wonder what is going on....? Anything illegal here?

It just reeks of something rotten....this is what diversity is to the DEMOCRATIC party people.....inviting in a foreign language that will unite people? BTW How come none of my 3 mail letter carriers are not white and male?

I think the regional direector of the SBA is actually Patricia Rivera Barela but you get my point.....she gets invited and goes to a party celebrating Mexican Independence Day thrown by the Mexican consul and the local INS director for giving citizenship shows up too.....is it any wonder the government does not want to enforce the law?