Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

update - florida rally

http://www.cfnews13.com/story.aspx?id=50&sid=15268

I know that W. said yesterday that he was happy that the new rally started , stating that it would bring awareness of Americans .
    I have more " happy " news here .
    In Orlando there are people from all over the world .
    I hope they will support the " happiness " and bring the news to their country that the illegal immigrants are so powerful here , even Disney World - an international attraction had to give up to their power
    There are estimated 950 000 illegals in Florida .
    Another reason for " happiness " .
    I do not see protesting Americans though
    I am not going to post anymore . It is totally useless
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

If you have nothing worth fighting for then go ahead, 'give up' and say it's no use. You can always change your mind
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

This is not something that can be fixed overnite, it is going to take time, money and most importantly effort. All good things in life do......
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You can't just give up Hope.
    I live in Mexifornia where there are 3,000,000+ illegals and although major discouraging there are plenty of people who want America to wake up and see the mess we're in.
    Yes, it is hard, it seems to get citizens to rally, but I think a lot of the reason is they are just not informed. Especially if they get their news from their local paper or tv show. And some probably are afraid to appear racist or heartless. Also rallies can have a negative impact, look at what May 1st did. Sure woke me up.
    I, too, at times, feel like 'what's the use?' But then I get fired up over the insanity of the situation again (not hard to do living here since 1956) and off I go again sending emails, letters, etc.
    This is a great group of people here and btw, notice my signature below.
    Stay with us please.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I only wonder , why nobody bothered checking the information ?
    The Orlando rally was on MAY 1 - not today .

TODAY they are walking to Tallahassee .

I wanted to know how much involvement Alipac has in this immigration issue - it looks like nobody knows what is really going on .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

I think that is what the membership helps with, finding local events and scoping out the details. Possibly no one in that area to check out the particulars? Local papers, tv and radio announcements, how else can we know where the events will be?
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    I do not see protesting Americans though
    Hope there's a rally at Ft Myers 7/1

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=32691
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hope.......my question is, were they carrying US Flags or Mexican Flags?
    Just because no Americans showed up is no sign to give up. After all, this was the illegal aliens march.........not the Americans march. That's what starts riots when two different parties get together like that.
    So, don't be upset............OUR DAY WILL COME
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Perhaps it is for the best, Hope. I know that you are new to our country and we appreciate that you tried to stand by us and support us. You seemed very determined, especially after your first few posts.

Hope, good things don't always come easy and Americans know that all to well. We have been through hell and high water over the generations to in order to have the freedom which we have today, which once again appears to be in jeopardy.

But we Americans NEVER give up when it comes to standing up for our country and you can bet your bottom dollar that our children will never back down from fighting against adversity for the security and well-being of our country.

It is always a wonder to us Americans WHY people in other countries back down and stop fighting against injustice, and corruption in their countries.
    It is a concern for us that if too many people with this "surrendering attitude" enter our country it could eventually lead to the worst of things here in America.

Maybe you should just sit back and watch us and observe us for awhile. When you can truly look at that flag with red and white stripes and fifty stars upon the blue background and KNOW IN YOUR HEART THAT YOU COULD NOT AND WOULD NOT EVER BACK DOWN FROM FACING ANY ADVERSITY THREATENING OUR COUNTRY.......THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND HAVE ACCEPTED WHAT IT TRULY MEANS TO BE AN AMERICAN.

Maybe it's just time that you need. But you certainly are not in a position to criticize anyone here or ALIPAC as to whether or not we really know what is going on. Use this time to observe and learn. It's the best advise that I can give you, Hope.

Thank you for trying and remember lesson number one:"THESE COLORS DON'T RUN.

Best of luck to you, Hope.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a free country and we will welcome you back if you so choose.

In the meantime, I am moving this thread to "General Discussions" because it does not qualify as "News".

Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast