Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update from hubby on border

After welding for the first few days, they are now on the border. Hubby operates the dozers and backhoes, they are right now installing the fence.

It's a metal panel fence, not chain link. It is being put in ground pretty deep, and 16' high.

Since his group has done such good work, (some others had accidents, like turning over equipment), they gave them Sat. off.

He said it was 115 deg. yesterday, but there was a breeze.

Said he bought me a surprise, but then told me what it was!!!! A 2 ft. metal moose, said it was beautiful and made locally.

So it sounds like the fence in his area is going well.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

COOL! Thanks for the update!

Oh, I'm so glad to get the update.

Wish him well, from all of us!

And be sure to remind him to drink lots of fluids .

Sorry, couldn't help myself!!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Thanks for the update Moose.
    Sounds like he is at least keeping busy so he is not bored.
    Give him our best wishes please.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi moosetracks.
    Looks like your husband was what was needed down there. The president says the border is secure now that he deployed.

An email to Dobbs suggested lining up stacks of surplus shipping containers along the border for a great wall from China. They could be filled with sand and would last quite a while in a desert. Ask husband if that would work.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank for the update moosetracks. I really enjoy hearing about the good work our guys are doing. When I visited my sister in AZ in the Summer(never again) I found a personal pump mister that held about a liter of water, it really helped. Thank your hubby for us.
    NM
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Hi moosetracks.
    Looks like your husband was what was needed down there. The president says the border is secure now that he deployed.

An email to Dobbs suggested lining up stacks of surplus shipping containers along the border for a great wall from China. They could be filled with sand and would last quite a while in a desert. Ask husband if that would work.
    The Chinese are just leaving them here, not accepting them back, they found it cheaper to just keep making more......I say we do use them in the border fencing!

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Thank for the update moosetracks. I really enjoy hearing about the good work our guys are doing. When I visited my sister in AZ in the Summer(never again) I found a personal pump mister that held about a liter of water, it really helped. Thank your hubby for us.
    NM
    I bought him one before he left. He can stand that hot weather more than me, I stay in the house most of the time during the summer.

Thanks to all for their "thoughts to my husband's troops".......doing the work an illegal wouldn't do!

Moosetraks,

Awesome news!! Tell your Hubby and everyone down on the border that we love them, and they all are doing an awesome job!!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

moosetracks. Tell your husband and those with him that they are very much apprecaited. God bless our young men and women in uniform.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast