Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Now, that man is a thinker and a problem solver.

Psalm 139:14
    I agree he thinks outside the box to get things done and get them done in an effcient, cost effective way. I bet the prisoners love working with the animals. In fact, I've seen documentaries on how that has helped turn some of them around.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I too have sent a copy onto Multnomah County Sherif, Bernie Giusto. I asked him to consider what Sheriff Arpaio is doing, and how it has aided in curbing the desire of inmates to become repeat offenders. I asked that for the sake of taxpayers in this county, as well as the inmates futures, the he implement some of Arpaios ideas.

We'll see, this county is so full of liberals, we make San Francisco look like a tough town. They'd scream bloody murder over criminals being treated with anything less than kid gloves, as well as the illegals being given first class treatment while law-abiding citizens of this county scrape by, in some cases, for their next meal for their kids!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was just checking to see if this was already here because I was going to post it....

Sherrif Joe, please run for president!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i loved this piece had to throw it on my blog
    hope ya dont mind!

I met joe a few years ago he was really cool.

i parked at watched the tent city from the road and it took about 30 seconds for the sheriff dept to roll up on me. one of his deputies asked me what i was doing and i said i just really wanted to see what a real sheriff Department is about i told him i was from California. He seemed to know what i was saying.

he was really cool about me being there once he realized i was not doing anything wrong.

he was really cool about me being there once he realized i was not doing anything wrong.
    They should be proud of what they are doing and their accomplishments. Every Sheriff around the country should be emulating Mr. Arpaio as far as I'm concerned!!

I'm emailing this to our sheriff. He recently was quoted about needing a new jail, more space, has no room to detain or check for illegal aliens, etc...etc...

Think out of the box sheriff's of America

Sheriff Joe is a very smart man who gets the job done. I love his conviction and his patriotism. And I love that he doesn't cave in the face of political correctness.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Joe he is the MAN.

I really love this guy. He loves HIS COUNTRY, not like some other people who could care less about it. We have LAWS to protect people.
    It seems to me when it comes to ILLEGALS they have all the rights, and AMERICANS have NO RIGHTS according to Bush and the traitor adminstration. He will stand up for an ILLEGAL any day. and he could care less if that person will stab him in the back as soon as he turns around. Like el president of mexico did, and BUSH, will keep going back to them, He must like lying in the bed with him.
    As far as I am concern, BUSH has his hands full of AMERICAN BLOOD, for all the killings that ILLEGALS are doing, to the AMERICAN CITIZENS listen real good Mr President you are a TRAITOR one of the worst kind, you HAVE BETRAYED the USA and the AMERICAN people.
    You have become FRIENDS of the enemy forgien and domestic. You are a DESERTER of the USA and you need to be tryed and convicted.
    You have done nothing but LYED and thought you could turn your words and your deciteful ways on to the USA.
    But, you Mr BUSH are a DISGUSTING PERSON.
    You do not, and should not have the opportunity to distory OUR COUNTRY you can go to mexico and hide under a rock from which you came from.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I could just about forget about the Second Coming!! Joe will figure out a way. Good going, Sheriff Joe!! Somebody tell Jay Leno.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

I got a reply back from one of my friends who I emailed this too. She is Japanese and her father said Sheriff Joe came out on TV in Japan!! He is world famous now! Wow!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast