Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update on those hard working illegal aliens . . .

Just right across the street from me our neighbors have now suffered injury and loss due to these criminals:

This morning my neighbor was driving in a small town (Tennessee) with a friend and got run over by FOUR ILLEGAL DRUNK aliens. She was run off the road and her car rolled two times into a revene. Her arm was broken. She is lucky to be alive.

What happened to the illegal aliens???? They ran away. A hit and run. The police found one and are looking for the other three. My neighbors don't have a lot of money and will now be devastated by the medical bills and will probably have to replace their own vehicle.

What are we going to do people?? I feel so helpless and ANGRY!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Maybe they can be brave enough to contact the family of Jamiel Shaw in Los Angeles or the family of Tony Bologna in San Francisco.....these familys are making a difference...and if they get enough people behind them....maybe they can make a BIGGER difference....We need to unite on this
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A terrible tradgedy...my heart goes out to them. While they heal and put their lives (and finances) back together, perhaps you could do some legwork for them and make sure ALL the administrators, comisshioners, police chief, mayor/town manager in your town know what happened and demand that they actively work to rid the community of illegals. Go to your monthy town board meeting and speak during the citizen comment period of the meeting, which is usually at the beginning. You'll have a captive audience of the town board, administrators and a number of citizen in the community in the audience. Anything you can do to heighten the community's awareness over this tradgedy would be good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Zeezil, I plan to do just that. As soon as I find out more specific details and names, I am going to contact all city and local government to ask why they were here and what they are going to do about this.

I am so sick of what this country has become in so many ways.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I really feel that this family should try to find a legal aid place, or a pro bono lawyer (assuming they do not have many assets and assuming they were carrying required auto insurance) and sue the city, the county, and the state.
    I am not a big believer in lawsuits because many people no longer take personal responsibility for their errors, but maybe if people who have these kinds of tragedies do this kind of thing....maybe, maybe more people will wake up to this enormous problem we have.
    JMHO.

You know I wish we could find a law firm that would be willing to take on these lawsuits.

It could be a multi-tiered suit. First dealing with death, then dealing with bodily harm, then dealing with financial loss, then costs to taxpayers, diverted educational funds, etc, etc.

It could be huge.

I'd volunteer to help with anything I could do, typing , leg work, etc. I'm sure there are many people across this nation that would help in this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    alisab wrote:

This morning my neighbor was driving in a small town (Tennessee) with a friend and got run over by FOUR ILLEGAL DRUNK aliens.
    How do you know all four of them were drunk illegal aliens? According to you, only one of them has been caught. We have to be careful about jumping to conclusions before all the facts are in. Our enemies love it when we're wrong.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    Maybe they can be brave enough to contact the family of Jamiel Shaw in Los Angeles or the family of Tony Bologna in San Francisco.....these familys are making a difference...and if they get enough people behind them....maybe they can make a BIGGER difference....We need to unite on this
    That is how you do it.... GREAT idea!!!!!!

Thats typical. Illegal aliens always scamper like rats after causing havoc. I hope they catch them.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It might not be a bad idea to ask your neighbor to write a few letters to the newspaper and television shows describing what happened to them. Putting a personal face on the victim of this criminality is really an effective method for persuading others that this is a real problem. Perhaps you could also set up a Chip-In for donations for the medical bills.

Accumulating a record of first-hand, non-media based testimonials from the victims of illegal aliens would provide great ammunition for arguing future debates. The media stories usually don't tell us how the story ends either or the aftermath of the initial newsworthy event.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast