Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Updated steps to restoring prosperity and freedom in America

Ten Steps to restoring Prosperity and Freedom in America.

At minimum, Ten actions need to be taken to begin restoring
    Prosperity and Freedom in America.

There are Ten Realistic Steps that could be implemented in America, without completely trying to dismantle the whole capitalist-based economic system (which is just not going to happen, any time soon).
    Even if that did happen, the results would be less than pleasant.
    Intelligent corrections are necessary, while there is still time. But, we should not just discard the whole system, in favor of other systems that have been shown not to work.
    As bad as things have gotten in this country, you still do not see people risking their lives to leave here and move to Cuba, Russia, Venezuela, Iran, Mexico, China, Japan, etc., etc.

One more thing, in regard to these Ten suggested steps.
    No attempt has been made to make them politically correct.
    It really is long past the time for political correctness to be discarded.
    We are never going to solve our problems if everyone is always walking around on eggshells, afraid to say anything or suggest any possible solutions, for fear of being ostracized by this week’s extremely irritating “offended classâ€

I would only suggest on number 5 that we go back to when we paid state taxes and the state paid the fed government. I also have read several articles that say the 16th amendment was never ratified, so there goes federal income taxes.

On number 8 government should stay out of this. If it is profitable, pivate business will invest in these areas of energy. We just need government to stay out of the way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I would only suggest on number 5 that we go back to when we paid state taxes and the state paid the fed government. I also have read several articles that say the 16th amendment was never ratified, so there goes federal income taxes.
    At this point there would be little chance America would survive.
    States are bankrupt. Federal government is bankrupt. Only payments made would be taken out of the political crooks behinds.
    That don't feed families. But it WOULD FEEL GOOD!
    IRS is illegal. we start there and chip away.
    The government is to perform according to the peoples pleasure. Not the other way around.