Thread: Urban sprawl

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GFC

Urban sprawl

Photos of urban sprawl in Mexico City

REAL PICTURE! 300+ low income homes in Ixtapaluca, complex has more than 10,000

Nezahualcoyotl is a very interesting place, 3 millon people in one TIGHT place

The Cuautepec area has millons of inhabitants, but not much water or electricity

Crowded Neighborhood Huh?

Nobody's guessed who this belongs to yet.

http://homepage.mac.com/helipilot/PhotoAlbum31.html

Looks like a Borg "cube."
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nobody's guessed who this belongs to yet.
    Too small for Vicent I bet......so how about some of the drug cartel? Reminds me of some of the townhouse complexes around here. Fancy cheap housing known as the next slum in a few years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

overcrowding

The first pic, looks like a model. But the others, my goodness. Want that next to you?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

with 20-30 million non-citizens in this country, that's the way things will look before long. Already we are losing land to housing and roadways
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Looks like the housing that I saw going up in Ireland a year and a half ago when I was last there. Due to the european union they are in a housing boom to accomodate all of the immigrants to that country. They all look the same and are modular to use less space and accomodate more apartments/townhouses.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's pictures like these that make we wonder why the environmentalist extremests, the limited growth proponents, and the wildlife advocates aren't screaming their heads off. Where are these groups? They're not the types I'd normally hang with, but I'm willing to join up with just about anybody if they are also against illegal immigration and all the ramifications the illegals bring with them.