Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

URGENT: Email, Fax, Phone Your Rep Today to Stop Amnesty

URGENT: Email, Fax, Phone Your Rep Today to Stop Amnesty ( FREE Email Link Below to Your Representative with Letter already Written For You.)

YOU MUST DO THIS TODAY - JAM THE PHONE LINES! PUT THE LAST NAIL IN THE COFFIN OF AMNESTY NOW!

Call Capitol Switchboard: (202) 224-3121 Just ask for your rep.

Today, Thursday, September 23rd, the House will vote on another Lame-Duck session resolution offered by Rep. Tom Price (R-GA).

Price’s second attempt to prevent stealth legislation from getting through a lame-duck will be slightly different than his resolution the last time around.

The new resolution states:

That the House of Representatives pledges not to assemble on or between November 2, 2010, and January 3, 2011, except in the case of an unforeseen, sudden emergency requiring immediate action from Congress, and that the consideration of any of the following matters does not constitute an unforeseen, sudden emergency:

[including]

Any legislation pertaining to the Immigration and Nationality Act.

TAKE ACTION! EMAIL YOUR REP FREE NOW!
    http://capwiz.com/proenglish/utr/1/H...LTT/5822026841

Tell Your Rep. To Vote For the Price Resolution to Ban anymore Amnesties in a Lame Duck Session of Congress This Year.

Thanks.

YES, I AM GEARED UP TO MAKE CALLS.

I got this morning. I belong to many 2nd Amendment Freedom groups and I am receiving warnings. Please read below:

National Association for Gun Rights

The free-speech shredding DISCLOSE Act is back.
    Using procedural tricks, Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) is planning on bringing the DISCLOSE Act up for a vote on Thursday.
    I need you to call both Senator , right now! Demand that they vote against any version of the DISCLOSE Act.

In the name of “opennessâ€

working4change
    While you're at it also call against the Disclose Act..they are voting on this today.

Dear Conservatives,

Union-label Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has hatched a plan to ram the speech-killing “Disclose Actâ€

working4change