Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

URGENT EMAIL FROM TANCREDO

RE: The biggest battle yet in the war against illegal immigration!

June 1, 2007

Dear Mary,

We are headed into an absolutely critical period in the battle to secure our borders, defeat amnesty, and preserve our national identity.

The political establishment is lining up in support of the Kennedy-McCain-Bush immigration bill that will grant amnesty to nearly every illegal alien currently in our country. This same dreadful bill contains NOTHING to help secure our borders. It is a complete surrender to the “open borders,â€

April
    In a few days, you will be receiving from our campaign a special Proxy Ballot, authorizing me to speak for you in the critical upcoming debates over the amnesty bill. When you get it, I urge you to sign and rush your Proxy Ballot to me as soon as you can. I am preparing to do everything I can, as a presidential candidate and as a member of the House of Representatives, to kill ANY amnesty bill that comes before the House! I helped kill a similar bill in the last Congress, and I will do everything I can to repeat that success this summer
    GOOOOO TOM!

I recieved the same letter from Tom. You go boy
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

JAK
    Me too!! Go Tom!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now that is the kind of man I am looking to vote for!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Yeah Tom!!!

I can't wait to meet him at the Nixon Library on June 16th and have him sign my copy of In Mortal Danger. Anyone else from SoCal going??

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    Yeah Tom!!!

I can't wait to meet him at the Nixon Library on June 16th and have him sign my copy of In Mortal Danger. Anyone else from SoCal going??
    Now, that is a great idea! Have you considered posting this question on Saveourstate.org ? My guess is you'll get some interested folks from that website for sure!

Please do, as Tom needs every bit of help to get his message out throughout the country. He doesn't have Mitt Romney's millions.

Thanks,
    Rice

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    Yeah Tom!!!

I didn't know about it, but that sounds like a hell of a good idea!

I need to buy In mortal Danger, read it, and then get Tom to sign it
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

JAK
    When I am doing the "Blitz" calls. Sometimes I let these presidential candidates know...that I will not vote for anyone who votes for amnesty...
    so the only candidates I will be looking at ... are Tancredo, Paul or Hunter!

They think we will have to settle with who they choose for us...(the parties) but after looking at what happened in Hazelton, PA when Lou Barletta won both party nominations...WE CAN WIN!!!!!

The democrats voted him in as a write in on their ballot!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK

(snip)

They think we will have to settle with who they choose for us...(the parties) but after looking at what happened in Hazelton, PA when Lou Barletta won both party nominations...WE CAN WIN!!!!!

The democrats voted him in as a write in on their ballot!

Wow! I didn't know that. That is amazing.

Do you think that will send a message to Washington DC?

Probably not..........................................

Tom Tancredo is going to be at the Nixon Library on June 16th in Whittier, California.
    Please help me get the word out on various websites.

Thanks,
    Rice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast