Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

URGENT: GOP Amnesty Scam

Remember when bloggers discovered the falsehood in Dan Rather's accusations and ruined his career?

Well bloggers have discovered another scandal - but this time it is with some blatantly false polls that the GOP is circulating around the media..

The story is here:

The Latest GOP Amnesty Scam
    http://www.conservatoroccidentalis.com/?p=130

NewsMax Magazine / CFIF:

Right now — even as you read this letter — pro-amnesty forces in Washington are STILL scheming to grant amnesty to over 12 million illegal aliens. Can you believe it?

And it could happen in a matter of days unless good, decent Americans like you fight even harder than you’ve fought thus far.

Here’s one of the newest schemes — a new, highly-publicized Republican National Committee (RNC) poll that supposedly shows that: 70 percent of Americans and 64 percent of Republicans want “compromise” on the amnesty issue. The candidate who focuses only on border security loses to the candidate who talks about “comprehensive reform” (i.e. the “scamnesty” bill approved by the Senate) 25 percent to 71 percent.

Seems a little outlandish — doesn’t it?

Especially when you consider what Congressman Patrick McHenry (R-NC) recently said:

“My constituents are outraged by the Senate’s actions. I hear about it when I’m at the supermarket, when I am getting gas, when I’m doing constituent meetings. To a person, they mention immigration as a top-tier issue. And I’ve yet to hear one constituent say anything positive about the Senate bill.”

Just how did the RNC get those figures?

The answer of course is that the poll was skewed. Questions were asked in such a way as to guarantee a predetermined result.

Michael McKenna of the polling firm MWR Strategies put it best when he said the RNC poll was:

“[N]ot inaccurate as far as it goes, but it’s sure misleading… The questions themselves are clearly skewed, don’t come to the heart of the issue in any important kind of way and are clearly biased in favor of one side… The weight of the numbers and the weight of the evidence suggests that people’s main concern is border security and they view most of these proposals as amnesty.”

So now it would appear that pro-amnesty political leaders are commissioning skewed polls in a clumsy attempt to convince you, and possibly Members of the House of Representatives, that Americans really want amnesty after all.

Are they trying to convince us or themselves? It would seem to me that they would WANT to know the truth, except that maybe that think that we, as individuals, will think we are "out of step" and just accept things....Boy, are they ever WRONG!!!

They will lie and sell their mothers to pass this, against the will of the American people. Kennedy for the Catholic church; Bush for oil, McCain a sick puppy and Clinton for votes; Frist probably on the take (would love to check his freezer).

If amnesty passes, they will have a revolution on their hands, as I do not believe Legal Americans and Legal immigrants will accept the deception.

Well we all heard the outright lie that McCain told the group of latinos recently. That 70 to 75% of Americans favor amnesty. That was a blatant lie. Obviously that is the tactic, lie and stick with it no matter what anyone says.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    They will lie and sell their mothers to pass this, against the will of the American people. Kennedy for the Catholic church; Bush for oil, McCain a sick puppy and Clinton for votes; Frist probably on the take (would love to check his freezer).

If amnesty passes, they will have a revolution on their hands, as I do not believe Legal Americans and Legal immigrants will accept the deception.
    MCCAIN has major interests in both OIL & WATER.
    Frist has interests in the Medical/Drug arena.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for clearing that up. I was always curious about McCain's ulterior motive...... now I know it is greed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Thanks for clearing that up. I was always curious about McCain's ulterior motive...... now I know it is greed.
    Glad to, Dianne.

The ENERGY company based out of Az is directly tied to putting McCain into and keeping him in office. They're also involved in attempting to freeze out American Indians from valuable land....they want the WATER RIGHTS.

Note: both he & Kerry also have major $$$ interests in Viet Nam but here's the important part!....they have had since the 70's!! Long before they pushed the ok through Congress in the 90's

GREED & POWER be the motivators.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you 2ndamendsis . Now all is clear to me as I always wondered what his motivation was to end the USA. My blood pressure is sky high right now and I will step back and not say what I really want to say at this moment in the interest of this site.

But I know all of you will agree with me that we must work to oust the corrupt politicians who are selling our futures.

What we have here in government now is the Republican and Democrat Mafia !!!!! They are not leaders, they are crooks !!

And first of all, anyone in government who has interests in the oil industry should remove themselves from any business of the state related to oil interests. Isn't this a conflict of interest?

I wish I were a millionaire and could slam this news in every newspaper across the US to divulge the ulterior motives of Bush, McCain, Kerry, etc.

How about a few choice bill boards what would that cost?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Would love it, but I think billboards are much more expensive than you can imagine; unless we can find a sympathetic group that will allow us to use their property.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast