Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    iamtired23 wrote:

The Nightmare Act had the military option last year too..
    I stand corrected.

I guess he's just decided to focus more on that aspect of the program this time around. Perhaps after failing to pass the program after repeated attempts he's decided to change his tactics a bit.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I received that same FAIR alert today today about the Dream Act amnesty as well. I'm calling against the dangerous Mexican trucks, but am also calling against the Dream Act amnesty as it looks like this will be debated next week. We have to stay on top of this.

Here's an article pertaining to this from CQ posted today on the National Review website:

Democrats Try to Revive Immigration Provisions

By Michael Sandler and Bart Jansen, CQ Staff

Senate Democrats plan to use the defense authorization bill next week to revive a provision from the failed immigration overhaul that would put some children of illegal immigrants on a path to citizenship.

Meanwhile, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., is working to bring to the floor another provision from the immigration bill (S 1639) that would create a guest worker program for up to 1.5 million agricultural workers (S 340).

Both efforts are likely to rekindle the kind of heated debate that engulfed the Senate when the immigration overhaul measure was being considered in June.

Majority Whip Richard J. Durbin, D-Ill., is expected to offer an amendment to the defense bill (HR 1585) that would attach legislation (S 774) to allow children of illegal immigrants who entered the United States before age 16 and lived here at least five years to gain conditional legal status and eventual citizenship if they attend college or join the military for at least two years.

Durbin said Wednesday he is working on the amendment and contacting colleagues to gauge support.

“The Department of Defense has endorsed this, and I think it would be of value,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AMNESTY FOR FOUR MILLION ILLEGALS IS IMPORTANT!!!! AND THAT IS WHAT THE DREAM ACT DOES.

Durbin AND Obama are both traitors and in IL we know this all too well. whenever I fax them I let them know it.

In IL our goose is already cooked. We have traitors at every juncture, working only for illegal mexicans in our state. These two SOB's are as bad as the worst senators in any state.

Durbin comes up for re-election in '08 and I can't wait to vote against him. I don't care if it's bozo the clown on the ballot. As long as it's an American, non-democrat.

Feel sorry for us in IL. Look what we have to endure.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    Durbin AND Obama are both traitors and in IL we know this all too well. whenever I fax them I let them know it.

In IL our goose is already cooked. We have traitors at every juncture, working only for illegal mexicans in our state. These two SOB's are as bad as the worst senators in any state.

Durbin comes up for re-election in '08 and I can't wait to vote against him. I don't care if it's bozo the clown on the ballot. As long as it's an American, non-democrat.

Feel sorry for us in IL. Look what we have to endure.
    Hi Fellow Illinoisan! I just sent my request to Durbin.
    Lets see what he has to say, He has replyed in the past, lets see!
    ----------------------

Senator Durbin,

I know I speak for a number of fellow Illinoisans, and US Citizens across this great Nation, and from all political parties when we ask you to dump your hopes of getting the Dream Act jammed down the American publics throat. And stop hiding other illegal immigration forgiveness bills (amnesty) in important legislation that can fail as a result of stopping your hidden immigration amnesty and freebee handouts. The American people are not stupid and see when you and the other legislators try pulling a fast one on the public by hiding amnesty.

If you feel like befriending the illegal aliens and abandoning the real American voters you can pickup enough votes to keep you in office at your next re-election, then go for it, because based on your current actions of turning away the true citizen, you have lost your office. I know you feel secure with Illinois being a Blue state, but let tell you that EVERY Democrat I speak to (including Mexican-American citizens) all say that your are gone next election if you don’t stop backing the illegal elements in our country.

In a previous email reply you sent me, you talked about your family immigration history, well that’s nice; we all have a story to tell. But the real point to note is that our family’s history is not that of criminals breaking the laws of the US to get here. And they didn’t start making demands on society, both financially and with socially eroding culture changes. Unless you are soft on the illegal immigrants because your history is more inline with the illegal immigrants of today, your actions against Americans is totally bewildering. Is there something your not telling us in this immigration history story of yours? Perhaps you are an anchor baby yourself?

If you and the other folks on the hill don’t see it, let me spell it out for you. The American public is not against immigration. But Americans do oppose unchecked countless numbers of criminal immigrates receiving the benefits that Americans worked so long and hard for, only to lose as the result of our government catering to these criminal immigrants, which has created problems at making ends meet for many Americans due to downsizing, outsourcing, pay scale adjustments (backwards), loss of job seniority, overly expensive health insurance, and diminished retirement funds, which is all part of this immigration issue you folks on the hill seem to want to over look.

Example: After going through two downsizings and accepting a downsized salary because I had to compete (backwards) against H-1B applicants to stay employed. Which also resulted in draining my retirement to keep my family going. I now have three kids in college and without a penny of help from anyone. Of course my kids have gone deep into debt before they even started working. Ask Sallie Mae how long they are enslaved for and compare that against your proposed Dream Act recipients. Which by the way did you know Salle Mae; a government institution (I thought) is also outsourced to India?

And now you want me and other Americans like me to feel good about you giving it all free to illegal non-citizens with this Dream Act. Well let me ask you; where is my Dream Act? In fact where is my American Dream going? I’ll tell you, right down the toilet to make way for your illegal friends to get a free ride so they can fulfill their Dreams.

Now, I don’t want any help, that’s not what I’m asking. I’ll make it on my own, maybe not as far as I would have if I didn’t have to deal with these issues, but I’ll be fine because I am an American, and in spite your efforts at diminishing Americans with this and any other amnesty legislation.

If the illegal immigrants were to GO HOME and come back legally, which means to assimilate, and follow all the laws the rules, I believe that most American would welcome them. And with the all the warm and fuzzes you presented in your personal immigration story.

In closing Remember: NO Dream Act, NO Amnesty of any kind, and stop any and all underhanded tricks at trying to sneak it through, and remember America and Americans first!

Looking forward to your new agenda of “Americans Firstâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

On COSA today:

I cant post in the other forum, but too everyone who is freking out right now(especially taskgirl) YOU NEED TO TAKE A CHILL PILL. We have the votes, we have the momentum, and we have durbin. Dream will pass next week and we will all be happier. Doing your own estimates is innaccurate, especially when HALF THE SENATORS ARE UNDECIDED, but also scares the rest of the people for no reason. Its politics, and you will never know until the votes occurs.

More COSA today:

wtf people. we have numbersusa and alipac calling their asses off against dream but you guys aren't even willing to call? wtf is wrong with you? this is your own damn future.

This is it, the last freaking push. dream is supposed to be brought for a vote next week and you guys still can't get enough motivation to call? are you freaking kidding me?

i swear if all the people that see this thread don't call

i'm dissapointed.

polish immigrant

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:32 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS WE ARE DOING GREAT! MOST SENATORS SAY THEY ARE GETTING MORE CALLS IN FAVOR OF DREAM AND SENATORS SMITH HAS NOT RECEIVED A SINGLE CALL AGAINST!!!!!!!

bumping up
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

btt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's a pleasant post from www.dreamact(DOT)info

ApocalypticLabyrinth

It's not all a mental process or feeling "optimistic", heck, we need no luck, if this doesn't pass, I'm going to start chopping people up!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast