Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BorderLegionnairre, I don't think they want just the SW anymore.
    We all need to get politically active in our local and state gov'ts while we still have time.
    We need to really put pressure on the electeds and let them know we don't want to be the welfare county/state.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

How about the United States be declared a sanctuary country for United States citizens only. Anyone else go to Venezuala(sp?) see Hugo Chavez for free rides, crime sprees and demonstrations for more free stuff.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Has anyone made a list of sanctuary cities ? We need to form boycotts, we need to support any laws in the works that would freeze federal dollars from going to those cities.

DigitalDrifter, Welcome. A list of sactuary cities can be found on ojj.pac.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    BorderLegionnairre, I don't think they want just the SW anymore.
    We all need to get politically active in our local and state gov'ts while we still have time.
    We need to really put pressure on the electeds and let them know we don't want to be the welfare county/state.

Well if things still go they way there going all of our advancements we made over the last 200 hundred years will go backwards! We will unindustrialized our nation faster then we built it! Keep outsourcing and setting up shops in other countries it will be come Mexico here!!! As stated many times we have become a "service department" and not the once manufacturing super house we once were!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

8. Mowing one's own lawn, cleaning one's own home, and washing one's own car are considered hugely patriotic acts, and may be substituted for military service in normal circumstances.
    Perfect!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    How about the United States be declared a sanctuary country for United States citizens only. Anyone else go to Venezuala(sp?) see Hugo Chavez for free rides, crime sprees and demonstrations for more free stuff.
    I would agree to a point, but you will have to also make it a sanctuary for LEGAL immigrants. I would miss my husband if you didn't
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12