Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

US government being sued by the American people

I just asked this question while replying in a seperate post, but I am not sure how many people will see it/ respond to it, so that is why I decided to post it seperately.

I am a little light on the education side of politics and government as a whole really, so please excuse my ignorance. That is part of the reason I joined this group to begin with. There are some of the smartest, informed people I have encountered on the web right here at ALIPAC.

With all that said, please, let me get to my point.
    Our constitution says the government has to protect us from an invasion. That is my constitutional RIGHT. Well, with the government failing to do it's job, what those people have SWORN to do, can we file a class action lawsuit agains them?

I mean, what recourse do I have, appeal process, if you will, against the government if I feel like they are violating my rights?

Banned
    Well , with 20+ million illegals here in the country I think there
    would be standing , Since the govt is not fulfilling one of their
    prime obligations

This is a question of law though that is beyond me

We do have the right to petition for redress

Or we use to ,

I've always asked the same question. 70% of America wants them out of here and I believe 50% of them would participate in a class action lawsuit. We need a constitutional attorney !!

It would be nice to sue but probably impossible. This is a complicated issue. With the way things are today, it probably couldn't be done. We don't have the money or power to do it. We can't even have a fair election. Anything we try to do in court is thrown out. The richest people in the world are doing this to us. And Bush has given himself extra powers.
    To sue them could only be wishful thinking.

Here is the name and number you need.

Immigration Reform Law Institute a Ms. Sharma Hammond Staff Attorney, 1666 Connecticut Ave. Suite 402; Washington, D.C. 20009
    phone 202-232-5590 Fax 202-464-3590 email shammond@irli.org
    If she can not help you she can pass you off to another one in the Org.
    BigMonkey

I thought I heard something about "judical Watch " starting a law suit? does anyone remember hearing of this?

..................."RED ALERT" JAN. 16TH...........................
    HELP US WITH..."LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT CAMPAIGN"

Instructions and information at link below!!
    Please read the special notice so you will understand the strategy behind this campaign
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=586834
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Whether we won or not wouldn't actually matter, the fact that they would have to answer any petitions filed on our behalf would serve multiple purposes two of the most significant would be (a) we are no longer being ignored and (b) the looks on the faces in the government would be priceless . . .
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment