Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

US Gov't PAY MEXICO to FLY ILLEGALS BACK????

According to former Military Man and member of MINUTE MEN- Ft. Smith, Arkansas -
    is on the radio at this moment stating that

US PAYS MEXICAN AIRFORCE TO USE THEIR MILITARY TO FLY ILLEGALS BACK TO MEXICO

If this is true, and I don't think this man is lying, we MUST STOP IT!!!
    It's taxpayer's money. Must verify this info.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico is using the ol' duct tape to a dollar at the change machine con.

I read somewhere just recently that the cost to fly the illegals back to Mexico City was something in excess of 13 million USD...paid for, of course, by U Know Who...

I remember thinking' Flying them back! FLYING them back?? Is that so they can head north again refreshed and ready for their next attempt.?? WHY are we treating these lawbreakers like royalty? At OUR expense? If Mexico wants to pay for their return that's one thing. What happened to buses? Railways? Trucks? Heavens to Betsy...will there never be enough that we can do (read 'should' do) for these criminals? I don't think a little discomfort on their part is at all uncalled for.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

RR This MMP guy was quite impressive. Where can we verify this info? Wouldn't you agree that if Americans KNEW that this was happening it would be another good jolt to their senses?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If that is happening, it suggests the military on the border does one thing, and the military in the Capitol of Mexico does something else and in a very serious manner. Corruption on the border, and the Mexicans lay tht to the influx of narcotics into the United States, and income of dollars to Mexico. The average wage in Mexico is some $6,000 a year... I can see corruption happening down there over that money.

Controlling it? OK... but up here also. UP HERE ALSO! Just say no doesn't work.
    ======================

And if the Mexican Air Force IS flying the illegal aliens back, they are doing it for a hugely less amount of money than the commercial airlines would.

I support it if it is correct. And... it is important to know that the California Sherriffs Department has begun to arrest and return the criminals involved with the dope. Sending them down in a Military Aircraft may well be a very smart thing to do. With a guard with an automatic weapon to boot.

I'm going to hold my opinion until I get the whole story.

However, I would personally be in favor of AMERICAN PILOTS & SMALL AIR making this profit......not the Mexican Military which is as corrupt as anything. This doesn't make a lick of sense, at least to me. I would be hard pressed to believe that nothing else was being "transported" back and forth along with the illegals. What a great way to transport contraban.

Quote Originally Posted by shaw
    If that is happening, it suggests the military on the border does one thing, and the military in the Capitol of Mexico does something else and in a very serious manner. Corruption on the border, and the Mexicans lay tht to the influx of narcotics into the United States, and income of dollars to Mexico. The average wage in Mexico is some $6,000 a year... I can see corruption happening down there over that money.

Controlling it? OK... but up here also. UP HERE ALSO! Just say no doesn't work.
    ======================

And if the Mexican Air Force IS flying the illegal aliens back, they are doing it for a hugely less amount of money than the commercial airlines would.

I support it if it is correct. And... it is important to know that the California Sherriffs Department has begun to arrest and return the criminals involved with the dope. Sending them down in a Military Aircraft may well be a very smart thing to do. With a guard with an automatic weapon to boot.
    Do you know which sheriffs depts?

Los Angeles Sheriffs Dept. It was on the news, and about forty people were being loaded up while the Sheriff watched. It was a photo op for the Sheriff.. but with 173,000 homicide warrents out there... he may have them by me.

I believe something has happened in the political pipeline and the Sheriffs Departments.. plural.. maybe moving to arrest any thing they catch in their neighbor hood. They are not taking illegal aliens off the streets.. only the criminal elements. Makes sense. It was, by the way, on TV News.

In SF they just let them go.In Sac and Modesto they got the buses gassed up and ready to go.LA needed to do this.I've never met an illegal or legal Latin that did not live in LA (some for years) first.