Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

US Immigration Deports First Haitians Since Earthquake

US Immigration Deports First Haitians Since Earthquake
    January 20, 2011 2:24 PM

MIAMI (CBS4) – Immigration officials sent back 27 Haitians previously convicted of crimes, the first such deportations since the Obama administration halted them following the 2010 earthquake that devastated Haiti.

But immigrant advocates don’t agree with the deportation. They say political unrest and an outbreak of cholera in Haiti make it inhumane to deport people there.

The U.S. announced last month it would resume deporting those convicted of violent crimes who have served their time. Authorities generally cannot hold people indefinitely who have completed their sentences.

The U.S. say more than 61,000 Haitians have applied to temporarily stay and work here following the quake. The deadline for applying was Tuesday. Convicted criminals were not eligible.

(© 2011 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2011/01/20/us ... arthquake/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are criminals and they are Haitians so they need to go home. So what, are we going to take in ALL of Haiti now? I would hate to see that happen, Florida will be so disease ridden that it will be in the same condition Haiti is.

"The U.S. say more than 61,000 Haitians have applied to temporarily stay and work here following the quake. "

Americans are just going to lose their damn minds if 61,000 of these Haitian fools come up in here to live and take our jobs. Don't even think about it Nobama, Americans have had enough.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    Haitians have a huge percentage of violent criminals here in the USA. They should not be safe from deportation if they are here illegally. They are no different than any other person. Next the latinos will say they cannot be deported becaues the water in the Rio Grande is polluted.

But immigrant advocates don’t agree with the deportation. They say political unrest and an outbreak of cholera in Haiti make it inhumane to deport people there
    Is there any deportation immigrant advocates "agree" with? Just one? I have yet to see it.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    They are criminals and they are Haitians so they need to go home. So what, are we going to take in ALL of Haiti now? I would hate to see that happen, Florida will be so disease ridden that it will be in the same condition Haiti is.

"The U.S. say more than 61,000 Haitians have applied to temporarily stay and work here following the quake. "

Americans are just going to lose their damn minds if 61,000 of these Haitian fools come up in here to live and take our jobs. Don't even think about it Nobama, Americans have had enough.
    I wouldn’t worry too much about Haitians taking jobs from Americans. Haitians didn't work in Haiti and they most likely will not work here. That’s one of the reasons Haiti is a third-world shit hole. Nobody works.

Most of them will be supported by you and I through welfare....

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife

I wouldn’t worry too much about Haitians taking jobs from Americans. Haitians didn't work in Haiti and they most likely will not work here. That’s one of the reasons Haiti is a third-world V****V hole. Nobody works.

Most of them will be supported by you and I through welfare....

Many of them are gangmembers just like they were back home. They have moved into North Maimi and North Miami Beach and they have really bad gang and crime problems. North Miami Beach has 13 gangs and 11 of them are Haitian, one African American, and one Hispanic.