Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: US Senators up for reelection in 2006

Over at SOS, we are amazed at how arrogant the Republicans are. Karl Rove feels we have to vote Republican because we have "no where else to go". Ken Mehlman is sucking up to LaRaza. Our response? Return contol of the Senate to Democrats! They are no worse than Republican Senators on immigration. Keep the House in Republican control to block any amnesty. Maybe this way the Republican Party will finally get the message and run more pro-border Senate (and Presidential) candidates in 2008.

Thus under this plan, we should target the following Senators for defeat, especially if they vote for any type of amnesty. When I say we, I mean not only ALIPAC, but everyone in the pro-borders movement.

Senator ABI rank

Allen (R-VA) .6
    Burns (R-MT) .47
    Chafee (R-RI) .23
    DeWine (R-OH) .35
    Ensign (R-NV) .47
    Hatch (R-UT) .45
    Hutchison (R-TX) .48
    Lott (R-MS) .38
    Lugar (R-IN) .25
    Santorum (R-PA) .45
    Snowe (R-ME) .34

Only half of them would have to be defeated to return control of the Senate to Democrats. We should tell all the above Senators right now if they vote for any type of amnesty, they may well lose their job.

The following Senators I think would probably vote against amnesty, so we might not do anything or possibly support for re-election. For sure we need to support Robert Byrd for re-election!

Kyl (R-AZ) .82
    Talent (R-MO) .85
    Thomas (R-WY) .82
    Byrd (D-WV) .95

Any comments on this?

Thanks Politicalactivist,

You couldn't ask for anything easier to look up your Senators, I know Santorum has to go, but if I lived in West Virginia I would keep Byrd.

YEP, I would HAVE to keep Byrd! Bless his heart and he DID try to stop some of those H 1B visas.

The rest of them can kiss it goodbye as far as I'm concerned. I WISH I lived in Virginia so I could vote AGAINST ALLEN TOO, dman. I CAN'T STAND THAT MAN. HE MAKES ME SICK just LOOKING at him. I don't know what it IS about that man.

And, Frist probably should consider RUNNING AGAIN because, if he really BELIEVES HE COULD WIN THE PRESIDENCY, he is DELUSIONAL. I would vote for HOWARD DEAN before I would vote for FRIST!!!!!! AND, THAT is BAD!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Re: There are choices

Quote Originally Posted by 50CALMCDC
    Hello remember what the these senator have done for this Great Nation. That is right most of them probably were helping others except for the people they need to represent. See my website under my profile.
    Good luck. I feel sure the good people of Texas will be lucky to have you as US Senator. Who will you be up against?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It seems that US senators and US representatives can't be recalled.
    http://lugar.senate.gov/CRS%20reports/R ... Office.pdf
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-15825.html

Thus, a person elected to a six-year US Senate term this year can't be voted out of the US Senate by voters until 2012!

Thank you Political Activist for this useful list. I have made use of it to call the senators up for re-election and I find their aids the most ready to talk to people.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

So useful this list. These Senators hearts are TENDER guys! Give 'em a call and see!!

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I'll be voting for Arthur Loux against Kay Baily Hutchison in TX.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

03/12/06 a NEW activism WEEK IS UPON US.

This is excellent information for which Senators to call and who might be most "tender" about your opinions.

These Senators hearts are TENDER guys! Give 'em a call and see
    Seems to me that a whole bunch of our senators' HEADS are a little tender, too. I wonder if that is because their brains are eroding from all the booze they drink.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast