Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

USA Losing Out to the Third World

USA Losing Out to the Third World

By Roger Gitlin

Friday November 30, 2007

One would have to be blind not to see that California isn’t the “Golden Stateâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have been pondering the demise of the American tradesman, too. It seems that the occupations that are currently safe from the illegals' invasion are the ones requiring English language skills; vocations dependent upon physical skills. stamina, good health, or agility can be easily replaced, especially where there is a "creative" division of labor into easily learned tasks.

The post World War 2 emphasis on higher education has also led to a surplus of degreed individuals who would not find employment within the service sector were not the US economy expanding rapidly--expanding by inviting Third World residents in as cheap laborers. This does make the standard economic statistics relative to economic growth look good on paper and can give crafty politicians some excellent vindication of their policies--but far too many individuals find the high quality American Dream slipping out of their grasp. Some analysts, and I agree, lament that service sector growth ultimately leads to more discretionary purchase of imports and is a virtually a useless statistic in determining the health of American business as it applies to average American citizens.
    http://www.kitco.com/ind/schiff/printer ... 2007p.html

But I think regaining dominance in products that can compete in the global market is going to be a lot tougher. Especially when innovation is now so easily mimicked by overseas concerns. My oh my, the fruits of globalization!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have witnessed public urination, trash and debris accumulation where these men congregate, and lots and lots of noise, none of it in English.
    This is what Bush, the CFR and the UN expect us American citizens to put up with and accept it as part of our culture. Over my dead body will I accept this!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When you look at what's happened to many parts of California over the past few decades, you can't help but agree with the author. Billions spent educating, feeding, providing health care etc. to illegals. Meanwhile the public schools, roads, hospitals are falling apart. And with Villaraigosa and Nunez in charge, it will only get worse.

You can't escape the third world invasion no matter where you go...I live in a pretty decent gated community here in Southern California. I talked my husband into moving here ten years ago because our old neighborhood was seeing more crime, thanks to the illegal aliens moving in and ruining it even then...Now what I'm seeing in my new gated neighborhood is people are renting out rooms in their big nice houses to the illegals, to help pay the mortgage. One night I was walking my dog and noticed four illegals ( friends of the illegals living in the house) sitting on the lawn with beer cans on the grass all around them, laughing and talking loudly in spanish. My husband came out and wanted to know what the noice was, then he noticed one of the guys urinating on the grass. We called the police, but before the police finally got there, they all got in the car and left. Of course they left all their trash and beer cans on the lawn!

Oh, good grief! Thats the same type of persons picking our salads and
    packaging our food!~~~shudder~~~! Thats the reason we are having
    so many recalls.

A friend of mine needed some pool work done a couple of years ago. They
    called an established company and what did they have.....a yard full of
    Mexicans, defecating in the yard and all! They were finding "stuff" for a
    week!

If something is not done America will become the third world county
    that the illegal aliens left!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!