Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The USA, Talk Radio Talking About Borders and Illegals

Have you noticed this ?? ALL over the talk radio stations, they're talking about the borders and illegal aliens, and you should hear the people who call in to talk. They are angry. Glenn Beck yesterday, did a great job.
    Bill O'Reilly did a pretty good job too. It's everywhere.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I have noticed this. The ball is almost in full motion. Some do a good job, and then there are some that those other guys have an insignificant amount of support.

Keep talking, talk to people you haven't talked to before.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

How about Limbaugh?

Has he brought it up recently?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

A while back Rush Limbaugh was discussing it, and now and then he brings up the borders. But he is one of those who will only take it so far if he knows the finger is going to be pointed at GWB as the culprit of the problem. Rush Limbaugh will not step over a certain line he seems to have set which would take him into a grey area as far as supporting GWB.

Glenn Beck has been the most honest. He supports GWB, but he wants him to step up to the plate and do a better job, so he speaks the truth, about the borders and illegal aliens in this country.

Bill O'Reilly talks about it, but treads lightly when it comes too being critical of GWB. He's a little weak at the knees when it comes to amnesty. In one sentence he sounds like he stands solidly on the issue, and then the next sentence he blows it by saying something which destroys the good job he just did.

Todd Schnitt from the Schnitt Show in the afternoon (I think it's mostly in Florida and Texas) is a huge supporter of GWB. He states a few facts about the border problems, says the borders need to be secured and then changes the subject pretty fast, because it is HARD for him to be TOO critical of GWB. Only a little critical when necessary. Very strong Bush supporter, but you can tell he is beginning to see some big problems with his president.

Michael Savage tells it like it is. He still WANTS to support GWB, but he doesn't let it get in the way of telling the whole truth. This guy states it like it is, and that is a great thing for our country. To me, he should probably get the most credit out of everybody. He is REALLY worried about our future, if we don't straighten up. I appreciate his honesty regarding our country. He screams and yells because he is so angry, but underneath that he is really a gentle and kind hearted man.

Shawn Hannity loves President Bush, but he is pretty ticked off about the illegal immigration situation. He ALSO is wanting GWB to DO THE RIGHT THING. He is very disappointed about his presidents's handling of the illegal issue.

Basically, I think they ALL WANT to support President Bush, but they are aggravated that he does not "DO WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO". They seem to know better than GWB does, that if he'd just DO WHAT IS RIGHT, HALF the problems would be solved.

But, they're all TRYING. Overall, they are FED UP about the borders.
    ALL of them had a lot of hope and trust in President Bush, and they all seem AGGRAVATED to the hilt with him about illegal immigration.

Actually, they're about like us, but I guess they just can't bring themselves to say "Jorge". Of course if they did, it'd be the last interview with Bush Administration people...so they tread lightly. BUT a few manage to really get the truth through, while not seeming to have turned away from the president.

It was a GOOD job Glenn Beck did on Thursday. I wish you all could have heard it. He EVEN said, that, some people call illegal aliens "good people". He said, they may have been "good people", but once they disrespected the laws of the U.S. and became illegal, he considered them to be what they are, which is a criminal because they have committed and "illegal act". I could have sent the man roses!!!!! You ALL would have been extremely grateful to him for his honesty. I sure am.

YEA!! Glenn Beck 2008 !! Keep up the good work. The more honest they bring themselves to be...by far the more good they are doing for our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tms

That's great. Keep spreading the word!

I agree with you on Micheal Savage. Not only he talking about it, his website has articles on it too. We need to get more of talk radio and other internet sources to talk about this problem. Main stream media is ok but a lot of people now are starting to go to other sources such as talk radio or internet. That's the way to go until the govn't try's to shut us down.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo