Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

USC QB dons Mexican flag mouthpiece

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/?p=4049

October 23, 2007
    USC QB’S NAFTA-APPROVED MOUTHPIECE

We support you, Senor Sanchez.USC QB Mark Sanchez is a Mexican-American, and wants to show his pride in his heritage by putting his money where his mouth is–with his mouthpiece.

Against Notre Dame, Sanchez wore a mouth guard that featured the colors of the Mexican flag, which was made at his request by the team dentist.

“He put the eagle with the snake on it — it was looking sweet so I had to wear it,â€

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    They break out that flag every chance they get. Shows how much they want to be Americans. It makes me feel like we're being invaded. I think we already have...

Banned
    There are a few rules on ethics for Those players and what they do as far as politics go. Im wondering if the mouth guard is under ncaa guide lines

Hmmmmmmmmmm...can you see a blitz by a middle linebacker...and whoops...no teeth
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The worse part of it, is all the ' tolerant ' , cowards ,imo, on that team who will kiss his mexican ass and all the NFL fans who go to the games where he plays .

The most frustrating part of all of this is the so called americans who don't stand for anytying and have no national honor or pride are the ones who have given away this nation with their ass kissing cowardly appeasement and complaceny !

Sorry for this . There is no sense in it .

I prefer a private school system however USC is obviously an example of a Neocon private school! I have been pulling for them for a while however I hope Oregon wins this game. Now I'm glad Stanford beat them and they're also private.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Hmmmmmmmmmm...can you see a blitz by a middle linebacker...and whoops...no teeth
    The old one two three and your out to the dentist office for a new fit

His poor mouth gaurd just fell out coach