Thread: USE THE MEDIA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

USE THE MEDIA

USE THE MEDIA

We need to flood the media, national and local TV talk shows, radio and newspapers and let them voice our opinions. Everyone, plus our Representatives, will hear our opposition to illegal immigration. By contacting our representatives, sometime our message does not go any further. I have not heard Reid, Ensign or any of Nevada Representative relay any of our oppositions. They seem to fall on deaf ears and get tossed.

This is the message I send at least once a week;

Since our representatives will not accept our e-mail or phone calls, will you please relay this message to them;

They need to know that if they do not represent and support us, we will not represent and support them with our votes.

No amnesty ever again.
    No earned path to citizenship.
    No guest worker program with a path to citizenship.
    No more automatic birthright citizenship.
    Enable state and local officers to enforce immigration laws.
    Close the border to illegal aliens, terrorist and drugs.
    Enforce all our immigration laws.
    Prosecute and fine anyone or any place that give sanctuary to illegal aliens. Which is a felony.
    Deport all illegal alien criminals.

Thank you.

Any one have any added suggestions or if this is a good idea?
    We talk among our self and complain but we need to send the message over a larger area that we oppose illegal immigration and why.

Love it ....as a co-Nevadian, I agree....I think Reid has blocked my e-mails..guess I called him "a disappointment" one to many times...
    I would also add "English only"
    and my biggest peave....NO welfare or other govt subsidy...I am tired of giving my tax money to them....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think we should all contact the media and say we want it reported everytime there is a violent crime committed by an illegal alien. That should stir up some interest.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)