Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UTube Video Fall of the Republic

"The question is who should the government serve? Government should serve the people."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, It pretty much sums it all up. EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THIS MOVIE! There are reasons why this country is falling apart and it ain't because of dumb stupid luck, this has been a plan. Look at everything that is happening and all the powerfull people are overlooking the pure criminal behavior, doling in it themselves and calling people with legitimate concerns traitors and crazies, when they are in fact the lunitics and the communist. You know in your deepest of hearts this can't be an accident or from stupid incompetent politcians, they are acting stupid so they get a pass on being a traitor. THEY ARE STEALING OUR LIVES AND OUR FUTURES!

The same thing going on here is going on all over the world, it can't be shear co-incidence. All the globalist want a one world, so why would we need Armies if the world is a peace? They need an Army to fight the people against the global enslavement, that is what they are doing now, not fighting other countries, they are fighting people that don't want a global order, we want our countries, our traditions, our religions, our standard of living and our way of life, not the global way of life where there is no religion, no differences, no freedoms. In the new global order there is only 2 things that matter, The new God of government, and the Power of money in which most will have very little and a few will have way beyond to much, and they will be the ones to preach to us how we should live and share our wealth while they share none of theirs. This is a communist Plan. We must stop it!

Alex says this is his best work but I don't think so, maybe the paid for version is better.

I thought his other movie "the Obama Deception" was just as good.

I'd also recommend "End Game", It goes into more history of the fed and the deciet that lies there as well.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    Yeah, It pretty much sums it all up. EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THIS MOVIE! There are reasons why this country is falling apart and it ain't because of dumb stupid luck, this has been a plan. Look at everything that is happening and all the powerfull people are overlooking the pure criminal behavior, doling in it themselves and calling people with legitimate concerns traitors and crazies, when they are in fact the lunitics and the communist. You know in your deepest of hearts this can't be an accident or from stupid incompetent politcians, they are acting stupid so they get a pass on being a traitor. THEY ARE STEALING OUR LIVES AND OUR FUTURES!

The same thing going on here is going on all over the world, it can't be shear co-incidence. All the globalist want a one world, so why would we need Armies if the world is a peace? They need an Army to fight the people against the global enslavement, that is what they are doing now, not fighting other countries, they are fighting people that don't want a global order, we want our countries, our traditions, our religions, our standard of living and our way of life, not the global way of life where there is no religion, no differences, no freedoms. In the new global order there is only 2 things that matter, The new God of government, and the Power of money in which most will have very little and a few will have way beyond to much, and they will be the ones to preach to us how we should live and share our wealth while they share none of theirs. This is a communist Plan. We must stop it!

Alex says this is his best work but I don't think so, maybe the paid for version is better.

I thought his other movie "the Obama Deception" was just as good.

I'd also recommend "End Game", It goes into more history of the fed and the deciet that lies there as well.
    I have "the EndGame" , Obama Deception and some others that have been around for a while. I have passed them around the net for a few years now and if you all want I can bring them over to this site....

Kathyet