Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VA: Terror Level 'Astronomical' in Pr. William Co.

Terror Level 'Astronomical' in Pr. William Co.
    March 27, 2008 - 11:15am

Hank Silverberg, WTOP Radio

WASHINGTON - "The terror is just astronomical."

That's how Nancy Lyall of Mexicans without Borders describes the atmosphere in Prince William County.

Lyall says families of those picked up in a big immigration raid are now having trouble finding the where the 34 men were taken. Those families can call the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency to find out their status, but will have to provide their names, addresses and other information. In the case of lawyers, it's also a Catch-22, they can't get information about the detainees because they have to prove they are representing them, something they can't do if they don't where their clients are.

Before the raid, fear had already gripped the community when the county started questioning the immigration status of people picked up for other suspected crimes.

Now, it's worse. For the families of those picked up, some are without a breadwinner. Others are without a way to travel because they don't have valid driver's licenses.

For the community overall, Lyall says some businesses are failing.

"Homes are vacant and the property values have plummeted and the taxes are going outrageous," she says.

The Mexican Consul meets Thursday night with the community and Prince William County's police chief to discuss the crackdown.

That meeting is open to the public. It will be held at 7 p.m. at the old Kmart building in Woodbridge at the intersection of Routes 123 and 1.

http://www.wtopnews.com/?sid=1373365&nid=25

when you break the law there always is a fear of getting caught. that is not the American taxpayers problem. i want our laws enforced!

Boo Hoo Hoo!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now, it's worse. For the families of those picked up, some are without a breadwinner. Others are without a way to travel because they don't have valid driver's licenses.
    They were given many, many chances to go home on their own and they didn't, now they're terrified? PLEASE! These people have gamed our system for long enough to know it would catch up to them.

The will of the American people WILL be done. Do not go to another state, go home as soon as you can!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

We should throw a celebration there to celebrate ICE doing the job Americans want done.

W

Re: VA: Terror Level 'Astronomical' in Pr. William Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Terror Level 'Astronomical'
    At first I thought Muslim extreemists were driving truck bombs into houses and shopping malls, but it is just the same old "cry wolf" from LaRaza. I don't know why they keep up with this idiotic hyperbole, Americans are not buying it.

"Homes are vacant and the property values have plummeted and the taxes are going outrageous," she says.
    Those conditions also prevail where I live and we haven't had a crackdown. Sounds like whining to me. Wah!

"The terror is just astronomical."

That's how Nancy Lyall of Mexicans without Borders describes the atmosphere in Prince William County.

CORRECTION: That's how Nancy Lyall, drama queen, of Mexicans without Borders describes the atmosphere in Prince William County.

Bowman wrote:
    At first I thought Muslim extreemists were driving truck bombs into houses and shopping malls, but it is just the same old "cry wolf" from LaRaza. I don't know why they keep up with this idiotic hyperbole, Americans are not buying it.
    I thought the same when I read the title.

The illegal immigrants should be man/woman enough to accept the consequences of his/her crime. These are not innocent victims like the four children killed in Minnesota when the illegal alien van driver struck their school bus--they are the perpetrators.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

VA: Terror level

People who come to the US by Stealing their way in, then pay for stolen or forged work documents to steal American jobs SHOULD FEAR getting caught.
    That is the part of the immigration system that is broken. TOO MANY BROKEN LAWS.

The immigration and work laws apply to everyone, regardless of race, nationality, number of children, or financial hardship. If you willfully violate the law, you can be arrested.

It's election year . After the election they can all come back and sue those who locked them up !

All 3 candidates are for wide open borders , soon one of them will be ruling over us and giving the invaders whatever they ask for .

If we don't like it, they have a place for us too . And with the Real ID, we will be very easy to find .