To any "constituents" of Rep. Van Hollen 8th Cong. Dist. (Montgomery County) this "patriot" (I say that with a most extreme level of sarcasm) will be speaking in Bethesda at the Westland Middle School 5511 Massachusetts Ave. from 7:30 - 9:00 PM tomorrow May 8, 2006 for a TOWN HALL MEETING! I will be there and hope to see you there...look for the most surly faced guy in the audience!

By the way, this yahoo has an unfavorable voting record regarding illegal immigration so he needs to know our displeasure and to get a taste of his future political misfortunes if our good neighbors across the Potomac from here are any indication of regional popular will (i.e. Herndon, VA).

By the way MD and especially Montgomery County have STATE funded ILLEGAL ALIEN sites (CASA of MD) these people have threatened the minutemen publicly and I hope to get a public admonishment of the practice of using state funds to support the commission of crimes (hiring these illegal alien invaders) from Van Hollen. If he doesn't then we will at least be able to write him off and keep him from reelection.

http://www.gazette.net/stories/02220...54_31988.shtml