Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Various Utterances

Local AM radio interviewed one of the Minutemen higher-ups. The spokesgringo mentioned the huge number of Americans killed by illegals yearly... via murder, car wrecks, etc. The Minuteman stated that exact figures are impossible to determine but that a round figure of 10,000 yearly is a creditable number.

The radio show interviewer expressed shock and doubted the figure. Rebutting, the Minuteman told of how often the media fails to mention that an illegal was the cause of the death and that there is no existing organization or governmental bureaucracy to garner the data.

I would not be surprised at the figure. I have been collecting news stories about illegals killing/murdering citizens and placing those stories in a binder that I take to rallies, places I speak etc. In a couple hours work I copied and printed enough stories to pert' near fill a BIG 3-inch binder. And, most of the stories were the well-known ones.

As I dig deeper into the Web, searching on-line media archives, I am finding the less known stories. There are soooooo many and...... who knows how many are not archived and thus unavailable for discovery?

Around 5 or 6 years ago an illegal working at a local Omaha restaurant left work then returned.... waiting for the restaurant to close. When the female manager left after closing, carrying the night's income to plop into the bank's drop-off box, the illegal stabbed her repeatedly then drove over her with his car. Yes, she died.... in pain, in terror, bleeding her life's blood onto the lonely cold asphalt of the parking lot.

But, I can not find that news story anywhere. How many other news stories are unavailable that tell of the horrors committed by the rampaging illegals?

Yet, so many politicians want to embrace those people.

Absolutely. We suffer a 9/11 every single year...in deaths...in inuries...in costs.

Some of the people are bound to be 'nice' people. If you can justify all the law breaking they do even before they've even arrived here. I get so tired of the 'they're good people, we should keep them' sort of rhetoric...I'd like to once again choose who comes to this nation and on what conditions...if we have room for 30 million MORE people...why can't it be educated self sufficient people? We really don't need 30 million uneducated poverty stricken welfare recipients.

MJ

Yes.....seems there's alot of that going un-reported. It seems they want everyone to beleive that a certain group of us are the cause of any ill will. And only certain groups suffer the injustice. If they were to report the truth they would find a totally different outcome and they don't want that. They want "victims". A group of easily visible "underdogs" to feel sorry for and an easily identifieable group to blame.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As I look at my collected news stories: rape, murder, illegal drunk drivers killing entire families, running over children then tossing the body aside after pulling it out from under their car. Children raped, murdered, so very many crimes.

I read of the US elite's government giving info to Mexico about the Minutemen. Read read read... as seen on TV... as heard on the radio.... the same monotonous stories yet the elite-owned government dawdles, isolated from the horrors common Americans experience.

I read the ramblings of upper middle-class folks sticking up for "immigrants," they, too, isolated from the horrors the lower classes are drowning in.

Pondering what may be required I sent an e-mail to the Military Officers Association of America .

"Sir,

I do not send this message without considerable thought behind it.

The federal government is allowing the USA to be invaded and a foreign
    government (Mexico) is encouraging the ongoing invasion.

Existing laws are not being enforced and many American citizens are
    suffering.

In-depth research will show the MANY negatives caused by the ongoing
    invasion.

It appears to me that working within "the system" is not working to stop the invasion.

I do not foresee anything happening in the future to stop the invasion.

Thus, I feel compelled to write this message.

Since I firmly believe that the USA is actually being invaded by hostile
    forces with the apparent agreement of the federal government....... if a
    military coup was to take place with the intention of halting the invasion I
    would be supportive of the actions of citizens I could label as nothing but
    "Patriot."

After several years of research regarding the ongoing invasion and having lived amongst the invaders for decades....until I was forced to flee my home state of California due to the horrid social and economic conditions the working poor could not escape from as the wealthier classes can.

I am not suggesting that any person or group break the law as the federal
    government is allowing our homeland to be invaded. I am merely declaring that IF the patriotic officer corps were to, by their own decision, decide to save our country from invaders by whatever measure needed, I would do nothing to interfere with their patriotic efforts.

Of course, I know that such an effort would be used to stop the invasion and that the reigns of power would revert to civilian control.

I am convinced the Founders would support whatever steps are needed to save their Great Experiment.

After years of witnessing the invasion and the federal government's failure to stop that invasion, despite the constant ongoing efforts of MANY citizens to compel the government to enforce the law and save us...... I fear we are doomed.

Sigh..................

I hope you realize how difficult it is to write this message. Desparation
    compels me. If I offend anyone within your organization I beg your
    forgiveness. Please be aware of the circumstances I have lived and the
    knowledge I have gained about the invasion over the years.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message."

Not the critical "buzz" words that will hopefully keep the elite classes' "jack-booted thugs" from breaking down my door and opening fire as they have with others they deem a threat to their elite class masters (the ones signing their paychecks and providing their pensions).

I sadly believe that to save the country is is CONCEIVABLE (not that I advocate such an action) that some sort of military coup may be necessary. Moderators, note that actually advocating such an action and discussing the possible necessity of an action that others decide is necessary are very different in their scope.

Here is the response I received:

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting MOAA. The matters you raise are simply outside the scope of our expertise. We've learned that we can be most effective when we combine consensus of our members with the strength of our resources. We do have member consensus on compensation and benefits - and we argue vigorously that these issues, if worked successfully, contribute ultimately to the national defense. We also happen to have the best experts in the world on these topics. It's a powerful combination, this match of consensus and resources, and our Board of Directors has told us to stay on this course. Are we limiting ourselves in doing so? Yes, certainly, but we're limiting ourselves to the things we can do and do well for our members. That's not a bad operating philosophy.

We appreciate your membership and support. Let us know if we may be of further assistance."

I am not a member but if they believe I am.... there's nuthin' wrong with that.

I hope that my message is passed around their office. It may make some of those present aware of the growing anger amongst some of the citizenry. Not that it would compel the officer corps to take drastic action. No!!!! BUT, perhaps some of those officers will write their congress critters, discuss the topic with others, etc. etc. One never knows how many new recruits to our cause will enlist to fight the good fight.