Thread: Vatican

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Vatican

The Catholic Church isn't just a (corrupt) religion. It is a country.

Historically the Catholic Church controlled much more territory then it does right now (the vatican). In fact Italy was all papal states.

So I have to pose the question, If you are a Catholic with whom is your loyalty to, the Vatican or the United States?

The Vatican has been supporting of defiance of US law and I have seen copies of their literature telling their church members that illegal immigration is a good thing and that they should aid and abet illegals. Catholic Charities runs ads in mexican newspapers offering free legal aid for illegal aliens.

As far as I am concerned the Catholic Church, Vatican, Catholic Charities, and all other criminal organizations under the Vatican are enemies of our country.

Where I live housing is very expensive and there are tons of catholic churches with lots of property that pay no taxes. My solution, eminent domain these properties and put in affordable housing for american citizens.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

i was born and raised Catholic but in the last several years i no longer attend or give to the church. my loyalty is with the USA and the church is messing with that and i don't like it. on that same note i don't back the Catholic church but it has not changed my beliefs or my faith. religion is more than a group of humans and a building.

I'm not Catholic nor do I have anything against them exactly.....but it seems throughout history they have done there darndest to stick thier nose in politics to get their personal agenda across.........it's not been a steller example as far as I'm concerned.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am Catholic but have gotten very tried of the church getting involved in American politics and supporting law breakers. I have refused to donate for the last three years and support taxing the church.

The Catholics are wrong about immigration and neither the Pope nor any one in the Vatican City supersedes God nor his word because the Bible has guidelines against illegal immigration.

They imprisoned, persecuted and burned Joan of Arc at the stake, while having the wrong position on illegal immigration. The English were taking over France and the Catholic Church was there encouraging it all the way.

They were wrong then, they are wrong now and they have forgotten they canonized Joan of Arc posthumously because they had to admit she was a Saint because at least three of her prophecies were fulfilled.

They are repeating the same mistakes they did then.

This time, they are persecuting the American people, like Joan of Arc that are standing up to them and telling them they are wrong and that we are not going to accept their invasion of America.

I've read the transcripts of Joan's trials and the Catholics tormented her, treated her worse than a dog and they allowed her to be violated by her English captors.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They get involved in this stuff, they should pay taxes!!

Who are they to defy American laws? I'm not Catholic, and I've always felt that they talk too much, and should keep their ideas to themselves, unless they want to pay taxes.

I am not Catholic. My husband is. However my husband has not set foot in the church since 2001 when his dad died. He refuses to give money after the sex abuse against innocent little children and the church covering it up. The whole illegal immigration thing pretty much secured he will never go back.

We try to be good people and have a personal relationship with God outside of the Church. He was going to convert to my religion-United Methodist- but because of their stance and Elvira- we are staying away from churches unless we find one that does not side with criminals.

What a shame these illegals take everything.

Re: Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    You have some courage posting this!

I was baptized catholic but never confirmed. While I agree w/you that the Church is corrupt, that doesn't mean that individual catholics (priests, bishops, friars, nuns or even the laity) can't be good people. Mother Teresa, was, after all, Catholic.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    You have some courage posting this!

I was baptized catholic but never confirmed. While I agree w/you that the Church is corrupt, that doesn't mean that individual catholics (priests, bishops, friars, nuns or even the laity) can't be good people. Mother Teresa, was, after all, Catholic.
    It's the truth.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!