Thread: Verizon

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Verizon

I just had to get 2 phones from Verizon.... They had a recording call me and ask how I liked dealing with the company... On a scale from 1 to 10 and 10 is the best... I hit 2... Then it said Please leave your complaint after the beep.. So I said, in a nice and polite way, I don't like the fact that you have English and Spanish on the same par with each other... This is a melting pot and we are supposed to melt into English... Companies have a civic role to help the nation as a whole and not divide us along the line of communication... Thank you...

It gets better. I called Sprint last week to pay my bill by phone and when I pressed that option it went straight to Spanish. I called back to be sure. I know Spanish, since I bothered to learn it despite never intending to emigrate to a Spanish-speaking country. I paid my bill in Spanish, verifying all my information. I called back to complain but the wait time was in excess of 20 minutes and my battery was low. I don't know what good it would do at this point. Sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by sofedup
    It gets better. I called Sprint last week to pay my bill by phone and when I pressed that option it went straight to Spanish. I called back to be sure. I know Spanish, since I bothered to learn it despite never intending to emigrate to a Spanish-speaking country. I paid my bill in Spanish, verifying all my information. I called back to complain but the wait time was in excess of 20 minutes and my battery was low. I don't know what good it would do at this point. Sickening.

Never pay your bill in any other language then English.... They look at it and say we have X in English and we have Y in other.... It helps them in a round -about way..