Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Be very careful of what you want, sometimes you get it"

These are things that I think and are only my opinion.

There is a saying goes something along the lines of "Be very careful of what you want, sometimes you get it".

The illegals will once again be manipulated by their "handlers", the people that make a living by representing their "interests".

These so called saviors are representing them a path to citizenship in this country so that they can continue to stay in this country and conduct business as usual. Free healthcare, not having insurance, no death penalty, multiple identities, welfare fraud, tax fraud through identity theft and cash only labor etc. etc...... and we know what they all are.

But, when they get their citizenship, all of that changes. They will become just like the rest of us - being tracked and hounded by the IRS, possibly a biometric ID, if the PASS law is not stopped, that will track their income, spending, where they live, where they work. No more chickens in the front yard, no more no comprende. No more driving without a license, not more driving without insurance, no more welfare fraud. They will be tracked, tracked and taxed.

The Democrats need these 30 - 40 million people out of the shadows and on the tax roles to pay for the enormous bills they are running up for this country. They aren't about looking out for the illegal's rights, they are about taking their money to support the Administration's agenda.

The remittances out the back door in 2008 were down from 2007, only a paltry little 286 Billion. Well, that will stop, they won't be able to afford to pay the taxes and utility bills from Cap an Trade and send that money out of the country.

They should be looking at the taxes citizens pay and how many more we will pay before they jump into the pool.

Even if they claim Dual Citizenship and commit and offense, they will be prosecuted as a citizen to include the death penalty.

Now, the "handlers" such as in my opinion, LaRaza, have already set up their organizations and have been making a nice little living off of the representation of these illegals for years and they have the Government funding in place to continue to fund their fat jobs and power lifestyles.

The national Hispanic Caucus is looking for more power to keep themselves in office and have more control.

Both of these organizations violate our laws because their sole purpose is to PROMOTE one race over another.

Amnesty is just one more case of following the money.

On dual citizenship:

http://www.richw.org/dualcit/faq.html#possible

Is it possible to be a dual citizen of the United States of America and another country?
    YES -- in many cases.

If you have been a dual citizen from birth or childhood, or else became a citizen of another country after already having US citizenship, and the other country in question does not have any laws or regulations requiring you to formally renounce your US citizenship before US consular officials, then current US law unambiguously assures your right to keep both citizenships for life.

The US State Department -- once quite combative in its handling of dual-citizenship claims -- has changed the way it handles these cases in recent years, and it is now much easier to retain such a status without a fight than it used to be.

The situation is slightly less clear for someone who becomes a US citizen via naturalization and still wishes to take advantage of his old citizenship. People who go through US naturalization are required to state under oath that they are renouncing their old citizenship, and conduct inconsistent with this pledge could theoretically lead to loss of one's US status.

However, the State Department is no longer actively pursuing cases of this nature in most situations. In particular, when a new American's "old country" refuses to recognize the US naturalization oath (with its renunciatory clause) as having any effect on its own citizenship laws -- and insists that the person in question must continue to deal with his old country as a citizen thereof (e.g., by using that country's passport when traveling there to visit) -- the US State Department generally no longer minds.

Similarly, the State Department doesn't seem to be doing anything any more to people who renounce their US citizenship as part of a foreign country's "routine" naturalization procedure (in a manner similar to what the US makes its new citizens do). However, if the other country in question requires its newly naturalized citizens to approach officials of their old countries to revoke their previous status, one will generally not be able to remain a citizen both of that country and the US.
    I am not in agreement with Amnesty, I have fought against it for years but I think it will happen and in my opinion, these are the reasons.

Then, the current Mexican illegals will be legal and helping us pay for the next Third World group to be brought in by corporate America for slave wages.

I wonder what the Organization like LaRaza will be called for the Somalis?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

Pay backs: illegals get stuck being legally responsible

Newmexican, I liked your article. Thank You.

The problem is that the majority of illegals will continue to work under the table because they don't want to pay taxes and too their employers don't want their business profit margin to go down.

And too, even if a portion of the illegals end up paying taxes, the amount of money they will pay into the system won't come close to how much they and their families are taking out of the system and cost the American people. They, as a group, have less than the equivalent of a 5th grade education, consequently, we will be become a Welfare nation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I watched videos from a couple of the tea party events over the weekend. You know, all about taxes too high and out of balance spending. Well, I didn't notice any Hispanic faces in the crowd. That should tell you they don't pay their fair share right there. If they were made legal over night as this administration wants to make them I'm pretty sure La Raza's next stance would be one of lower taxes for the poor legal immigrants.

When does someone fight for poor Americans?

Excellent point Newmexican.

Should the government give illegals amenesty, is it not a gift of bondage? Looking at the condition of our country, the direction that we are headed into, where is the gift?

If we were to ship our politicians to Mexico, would that be viewed as a gift?

If we continue to ship Hollywood, our style of journalism, and Madison Ave anywhere on earth, wheres the gift?

Thank You very much for your post Newmexican.

ELE,

I understand exactly what you are saying and agree with you completely. We aren't getting the educated, professionals, we are getting the uneducated poorest working people that weren't producing and income stream for their own countries. They are worth more here to their respective countries sending money back than they are there. Are there social welfare programs in Mexico or Guatamala for example?

Today they forwared a list of 650 companies that have no match numbers for workers. The PASS act is going to get rammed through requiring biometric ID's. These little puppies can track a lot of things that they are not advertising. If they get amnesty, they will have to get the ID, then it will be more difficult to hide their jobs and their cash. I don't think they know what they are getting set up for by their advocates and by the Unions that they have joined and pay. To point the SEIU.

They will take more than they contribute and destroy the standard of living in this country. I am beginning to believe that the middle class will cease to exist in this country. It seems that they are being systematically, financially destroyed. You have to bring a country to it's knees before you can rule it and there is more than one way to do that.

I believe the UN wants to be the World Government, we are in the way of that happening. If you bankrupt the wealthy countries with masses of illegal immigrants living off of the social welfare programs established for the citizens, you can take them down pretty quickly. If you disarm their citizens, as has been done in England, France, and Australia the task becomes that much easier.

The Government has to plan for revenue - they need more revenue producing, even if it not a lot revenue, bodies. These people will probably start bringing more of their relatives here because they won't be able to send as much money to them in their own countries.

Social Security was approved as a trust that was never to be touched - but the politicians saw a fat pile of money and couldn't resist. The Government has bankrupted Social Security if it is bankrupt.

I believe that the Administration, or Ruling Party, as they have shown themselves to be, will give them amnesty for the money and for the power.

Almost all of our Senators are multimillionaires, they aren't effected like the middle class. Also, they have great tips on where to invest their money for the past two years.

I agree with everything you said ELE, it just breaks my heart that all of this is happening to my home. I was just mulling some things around and wondered if anyone else had been having the same thoughts.

The problem is that the majority of illegals will continue to work under the table because they don't want to pay taxes and too their employers don't want their business profit margin to go down.

And too, even if a portion of the illegals end up paying taxes, the amount of money they will pay into the system won't come close to how much they and their families are taking out of the system and cost the American people. They, as a group, have less than the equivalent of a 5th grade education, consequently, we will be become a Welfare nation
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think we are running into brick walls as American citizens. At this point a small business owner has to squeeze every dime to survive, so someone willing to work for $3 an hour vs. $8 an hour is more attractive. With major corporations, it is nothing but pure greed and keeping stockholders happy, plus washing their top brass in cash, and that includes closing a US-based business and taking it to a country where the going wage is 20 cents an hour.
    Meanwhile the uneducated are still swarming the borders for their piece of the American dream, while this and many previous administrations have not done a thing to stop it, while taxpayers are daily losing their jobs and their ability to pay taxes, much less their mortgage and food bills.
    There is a serious loss of the feeling of nationalism, when the public gets so many mixed messages, like we need more ''immigrants" to settle here, take our jobs, clog our roads and send our communities into debt due to the services we provide those that should not be here.
    There is no feeling of a proud nation when I hear Spanish spoken, spoken by those with no understanding of English which I hear all over the place.
    It is important we start to feel like America is worth fighting for against illegal immigration and to make sure that every snake in the Congress hears us loud and clear.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Roundabout:

If we were to ship our politicians to Mexico, would that be viewed as a gift?
    Unfortunately, this could never happen! - Mexico enforces its immigration laws.

Although, I admit that the fantasy of Nancy Pelosi scrubbing toilets in Guadalahara is a tantalizing thought!