Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VERY DISTURBING ARRESTS IN NORTH CAROLINA

Below is a part of the transcript from July 6th Lou Dobb's Tonight program.
    I hope all of you actually SAW this segment because you would have CROAKED to see all of those Hispanics LAUGHING as they were being arrested. I am not kidding. Every single one of them were acting like it was a JOKE.

PILGRIM: Well, disturbing news tonight out of North Carolina, where authorities found illegal aliens working at a U.S. Air Force base. Authorities arrested nearly 50 illegal aliens at Seymour Johnson Air Base, in Goldsboro today.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Atlanta, tell us that subcontractors hired the illegal aliens and the aliens were using fraudulent documents. They did not, however, have access to military files. The illegal aliens came from Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador and the Ukraine.

Well, during several investigations Immigration and Customs Enforcement has arrested illegal aliens at numerous sensitive sites across the country. In Operation Tarmac, this targets the nation's airport, ICE has arrested more than 1100 illegal alien workers.

In Operation Glow Worm, which targets the nation's 104 power plants, ICE has arrested more than 50 illegal aliens workers since last November. And during that same period, ICE arrested nearly 90 illegal alien workers at chemical plants across the country.

And yes, we do keep track.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Re: VERY DISTURBING ARRESTS IN NORTH CAROLINA

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    where authorities found illegal aliens working ...........
    It seems that whenever illegal aliens are found, they're always working

They did not, however, have access to military files.
    That makes me feel so much better!

I suppose the government contractors just couldn't find U.S. Citizens willing to do that work.
    When we gonna wake up?

Actually Jose wherever illegals are found these days, they are arrested.

I love North Carolina, but it does seem like about once a week North Carolinians are finding illegals working on nuclear subs, nuclear plants, military bases, ect. It's almost funny!

You know Jose I work too. In my country. Legally. I don't expect a frikkin medal for that.

Jose--whether they are working or not is not the issue. The issue is whether they are working LEGALLY. Americans are working too but they aren't getting arrested for doing so because they are doing it LEGALLY. There is a huge distinction here. And, you could tell by their reaction to their arrests how seriously they were taking their crime.

Whether they were working in "sensitive" areas is also a non-issue. If they were working on one of our airbases at all, they should get the stiffest penalty possible and a one way ticket back to whence they came.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Re: VERY DISTURBING ARRESTS IN NORTH CAROLINA

Quote Originally Posted by Jose
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    where authorities found illegal aliens working ...........
    It seems that whenever illegal aliens are found, they're always working
    Jose, I agree with other responses to your statement. Working is not the issue whether working in sensitive areas or not. What does matter is that one is working legally or illegally. That is the point.

Now if those management types had to spend some time in the GrayBar Hotel it should make a difference. Fines alone will not get the job done. Company fines are probably written off. GrayBar Hotel time cannot be written off one's books or company's books. The DOJ needs to take it to the CEO and other management types in order to properly address this issue. CEOs find fines a laughable matter while they rake it in.

I want to see some CEO get some time on utilizing illegals. I want to see some politicians get some time for protecting illegals and that means in the federal executive branch and also in our own NC legislative branch. I'm not sure how one would go about arresting and charging members of the Supreme Court aiding and abetting illegals but they also should not be above the law.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

You are so right, Straightshooter. NONE of those officials, including the members of the Supreme Court, should be above the law. Picture this--Elizabeth Dole on the Supreme Court. You know EXACTLY what her position is going to be on illegal immigration. She will also be in favor of in-state tuition, trade agreements when we get sued in The Hague for all of those off-the-wall laws incorporated in CAFTA, and anything else this administration wants. I would LOVE to see her at that GrayBar hotel of which you speak!!

They've been discovering illegals in some sensitive areas lately but I never hear anything about how they are going after the damn people that hire them! Yes, I want the illegals deported but even more than that I want some friggen accountabilty. I want to see some of those big fines handed out. The illegal aliens aren't the only ones who have broken the law here.

Welcome to our group, TheWatchdog!

You are ABSOLUTELY right, TheWatchdog. Unless they start fining and PROSECUTING these employers that are hiring these illegals, the problem will just continue. They will deport that batch--MAYBE--and a new crew will be jumping the border to replace them before they ever even get back to Mexico or whichever country they came from. It really doesn't matter WHERE they came FROM-the point is that they all came across our SOUTHERN border.