Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Very Good Video - The Arizona Shadow Wolves

Special ICE unit in Arizona.

Of course we have our own "shadow wolves" here in San Diego, as Senorita Busby recently found out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dvnlel9LAo

This group is awesome
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

That was excellent and absolutely fascinating. I had never heard of the shadow wolves and it's a shame they don't get more publicity.

But I was so happy to finally hear more concern regarding the smuggling of terrorists and weapons of mass destruction via the Mexican border. It seems our politicians have overlooked that aspect of this invasion. I wonder how many terrorists in the US are now receiving food stamps and social security benefits?

I agree. As much as I agree that we need ICE traking down and sending caught illgal aliens and smugglers back home. It's the uncaught terrorists that have me more worried. They change their names the and blend in very easily. Ecspecaily any border hugging states with Mexico they can can literally come into our country undected. Two of 9/11 oranizers lived in San Diego in an apartment buidling and none one suspected a thing.

The Shadow wolves are awesome, I heard about these guys years ago.
    Unless things have changed they are made up intireley of American Indians.
    The US Border Patrol taught me how to track and it is a very interesting hobby, I now use tracking to check my property and then let my dog lead me to the illegalls.
    If anyone is interested in learning how to track let me know and I will try and help set you up. And it is called "Tracking" not man tracking!!

Bearpaw, who are the Shadow wolves down there?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing.
    The TV show Crimminal Minds did an episode on Shadow Wolves several months ago.

This is so totally awsome, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, what a great thing for Native Americans, I would like to know how come they don't get anymore attention then they do?I use to feel sorry for Native Americans who lived on the reservation, their plight is not a very good one at times. As I have aged though, my thinking has changed, at least they have stayed in touch with their culture and ancestry, while us more "modern" Indians, have lost much of ours, even our native language is going by the wayside, I guess you could say we assimilated well . I am so proud of these men and women, I am going to learn all I can about them! Good work!
    I wonder why Lou, and Sean Hannity, have not had these men on their shows? It's possible they have not heard of them either I guess.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Say thanks to Fox

It was good to see this program. We need more coverage of the border control efforts from the television networks. Does the Border Patrol use dashboard cameras like many other police agencies? Don't forget to send your thanks to Fox!

There also happens to be an article in the August 2006 issue of Soldier of Fortune magazine on the Tohono illegal alien problem. Some of the statistics in the article are amazing. The Tohono nation has only 28,000 members yet spends $3,000,000 on enforcement out of an average per person income of $8,000.

This is the 1st time I've ever heard of them. What an excellent group! The definitely should get more publicity.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MountainDog,

BearPaw, who are the Shadow wolves down there?
    Sorry I can't give you an answer. However I will check with my SDMM contacts and see what they can share. And being part American Indian I can't help but feel a sense of pride with what this group is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    MountainDog,

BearPaw, who are the Shadow wolves down there?
    Sorry I can't give you an answer. However I will check with my SDMM contacts and see what they can share. And being part American Indian I can't help but feel a sense of pride with what this group is doing.
    I understand Bearpaw and I am glad you are proud of your Indian heritage, you should be!
    I have been a tracker for twenty years and have helped set up a training class for a search and rescue unit in Colorado.
    I heard about the Shadow Wolves years ago and they are somthing else.
    Do a web search on them and you will find some very interesting stories.
    If the SDMM have a tracking group I would love to go down and train with them!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast