Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Very REAL Posibility

Seems Ted Kennedy is giddy over his Treasonous Immigration Bill, and so is George Bush. One gets MORE votes for the Democratic Party and the other gets MORE cheap labor for his corporate buddys.
    Now, how about this...
    Because of the MASSIVE Demographic change, who is to say that ALL these ILLEGALS wont vote in a Cheves or maybe a Castro?
    People like that will PROMISE them everything, while tearing apart the real heart and soul of this country, the Democrats & Republicans... THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

That will happen once they have about a hundred million of them here. With the commies we all ready have, then they will do that. Intill then they will start electing there own people; our voice will grow powerless.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Matt....IF this passes, the 20+ million that are already here will be allowed to sponsor a relative, and so on and so forth.
    It will not take long, look at LA
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Well, SUPPOSEDLY, the "chain migration" will have to stop, according to what I heard about the bill.

But, do we believe our stinkin', lyin' government? Not likely.

The country will change, and the only thing I can say personally is that I'm glad I'm an older person because I wouldn't want to grow up in this country if it's going to be "hispanicized". Maybe I'll die before it gets too bad.

We have the stupidist, idiotic, dumb "representatives" in the world. They have just quashed everything that is American, and made U.S. citizenship mean absolutely NOTHING.

This was all supposed to be taken care of in 1986 . . . do you see what happened? now multiply that four times!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Start sending letters to the editor in Kennedy's home state about what a POS he is and how he is trying to destroy America. I sent a couple to the globe. Beg that his constituents start a recall election for him. Enough letter some will get printed.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Re: Very REAL Posibility

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Seems Ted Kennedy is giddy over his Treasonous Immigration Bill, and so is George Bush. One gets MORE votes for the Democratic Party and the other gets MORE cheap labor for his corporate buddys.
    Now, how about this...
    Because of the MASSIVE Demographic change, who is to say that ALL these ILLEGALS wont vote in a Cheves or maybe a Castro?
    People like that will PROMISE them everything, while tearing apart the real heart and soul of this country, the Democrats & Republicans... THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
    I know what you mean when you say that kennedy and Bush were giddy over this treasonous bill....Bush was giddy like that when the republicans lost both houses to the democrats in the last November election...It just sickens me to think that these rotten traitors have so much power over us.

I know what you mean Molly ...The REALLY SAD part is thier AGENDA...The Democrats LOOKING FOR VOTES!
    And the Republicans LOOKING FOR CHEAP LABOR!

You know something is rotten in DC when you hear that Bush AND Kennedy agree on something.