Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vicente Fox is a Complete Moron

This is what the people in Mexico need to think and say. Maybe they do, but they're not saying it loud enough. I sure don't hear them.

Why don't they stand up and say what a mess their country is in?
    Are they afraid ? If so, then our president is "good friends" with a man who does not uphold such human rights, as freedom of speech.

The people run, but they sure don't speak up. I wonder why ?

They either don't care, which I find hard to believe, or Mr. Fox has them too scared to speak out. It's one or the other.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't understand the Mexican People and why they don't stand up and demand better wages. We sent all those damn jobs down there under NAFTA, the American companies aren't paying them squat, and their own Mexican companies aren't paying them squat.

Carlos Gutierrez our Secretary of Commerce knows this. He came here from Mexico where he worked as a driver for Kelloggs, then worked his way up in the company and after 10 years became head of Kelloggs-Mexico, then was transferred to the US and 15 years later was Head of Kelloggs-World and then ended up on our payroll selling US out to the WTO!

He was born in Cuba. His family was one of those Castro ran out of the country.

Our luck he was on vacation in Florida, so they say, when Castro took over and gave him and his family, so they say, "US Citizenship" and they moved quickly to Mexico City....now fathom that.

Is that circular or what?

A perfect example of why we need to be waaaaaay more careful in the future about granting "US Citizenship".

Elaine Chao Communist China Traitor running our Labor Department on behalf of foreign nationals is but another perfect example.

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh, but don't forget. They are DEMANDING that we make our Citizenship tests EVEN EASIER and they LOOKED LIKE A FIRST GRADER could pass the ones they are using now.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I decided to change the name of this thread from Vicente Fox is a real loser, to Vicente Fox is a complete moron.

I actually started this thread for Aracely. I wanted her to have a place to voice her frustrations and hurt feelings.

Funny thing, after I started this thread I realized something. I realized the fundamental reason why I dislike GWB so much. I don't know whether or not this thread will help Aracely, but it unexpectedly helped me.

To think that he doesn't point a finger at Vicente Fox and speak the truth about that moron makes me very angry. To think that he calls him a "good friend", when Vicente Fox is responsible for what has been going on in Mexico at least for the past 5 or 6 years. He's been in office longer than GWB.

To think that GWB puts the problems with Mexico on the backs of the American people instead of confronting VF about it. To think that he is willing to import poverty into our country instead of standing up for the people of Mexico in a real way.

CBS News, if you ever decide to show and tell the truth for a change, take your cameras to Mexico. Show the world how the rich, powerful elite, such as Vicente Fox live, and then take your cameras around Mexico and show the world how the average Mexican lives.

This is about the truth. And the truth is that Vicente Fox is a complete moron.

Aracely, I would never try to encourage you to say something you are not comfortable with, but have you ever called Vicente Fox what he really is?
    You might want to give it a try.

This is wear the blame lies, not on the American people. Not by any means. This is where the finger pointing should be directed by all illegal
    aliens from Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"good friend",
    Oh no, Legal. He actually called him his AMIGO!!! EVEN WORSE. Can't even speak English to him! BOTH of them are MORONS. Takes one to know one, huh???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, aren't there any people like us in Mexico ? You NEVER hear a peep out of them. WHY don't they stand up for themselves? Do you have an answer for this ?

They need to start them a MEXIPAC!!!