Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

QUOTE:
    President Fox has long been casual about the legality of Mexican workers in the United States. Fox has even hired a U.S.-based P.R. firm that tries to spin the issue of illegal immigration saying this country always welcomed immigrants. ROB ALLYN, ALLYN & CO.: "These folks are pioneers who are coming in search of a better life. And the idea is to put the Statue of Liberty out there welcoming those workers, not erect a wall.:

PIONEERS?! Is this all Rob Allyn of Allyn & Co. can conjure up? They have alot of PRing to do! Why not erect a HUGE BILLBOARD showing Mexicans and other illegals, crossing through the desert in COVERED WAGONS!? That would give it that down-home 'FOLKSY' touch.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can you imagine Hillary taking the heat she would get on the internet ?! She's probably shut down the internet in America
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And the idea is to put the Statue of Liberty out there welcoming those workers, not erect a wall
    I heard that ALLYN MAN MAKE that STATEMENT and grabbed the barf bucket and OVERLOADED IT! He was SERIOUS.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Can't imagine Hillary. Can't imagine CONDI. Wouldn't vote for EITHER.
    Or McCain.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

That is the one that makes me the SADDEST. I used to LOVE McCain and would still if he hadn't paired up with Kennedy on that AMNESTY. He is one of the most REASONABLE people up there but that just will NEVER FLY. Sorry to have lost him.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Allyn did make that statement; I heard it too; unbelievable; and I says to myself...."Self, this man is an idiot. I hope the media gives him LOTS of air time, because he's the best recruiter for activists against illegal immigration that Mexican Money could buy for US."

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I said the EXACT SAME THING to MYSELF! I said, Self--this man is gonna SELF-DESTRUCT or HANG HIMSELF IF GIVEN ENOUGH ROPE. And, Self said, "YOU ARE SO RIGHT"!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12