Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Victories in Mass, Cypress, and Costa Mesa!

Victories in Mass, Cypress, and Costa Mesa!

Look at that folks! I told ya in December that the tide was turning!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THAT is SO GREAT, William!! You just made me think of something. There is NO REASON why I shouldn't attend our little city hall meeting. City Hall is right across from the police station.

I'm ready to do that, William.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just spoke to friends at Latino Americans for Immigration Reform.

They told me that several Spanish stations are saying "The tide has turned against us. Illegal aliens should prepare." Whatever that is supposed to mean.

I guess it means they see that we are now turning the tide in this country, but I wonder what they mean by "prepare?"

W

Here are more details of what one announcer was saying

----------
    He told the people. The tide has turned. Get ready, learn English, become legal as soon as possible. Don't get into trouble. Don't drink and drive. It is going to get very hard here. They might even start going after legal immigrants if you don't behave. They have a very heavy campaign going. Even Home Depot is starting to take notice.

-----------------

W

Oh my God. The truth is coming out. They are starting ot get the message without Bush even saying a thing.

Well, that's good. Because our country cannot go on like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Here are more details of what one announcer was saying

----------
    He told the people. The tide has turned. Get ready, learn English, become legal as soon as possible. Don't get into trouble. Don't drink and drive. It is going to get very hard here. They might even start going after legal immigrants if you don't behave. They have a very heavy campaign going. Even Home Depot is starting to take notice.

-----------------

W
    Wiliam do you know what station is broadcasting that message? Maybe we can do the same thing to them that we were doing to that other station that admitted to aiding and abetting illegals. What ever did happen with that anyway? Lets try and shut them down too.

Still funny though. Oh you mean you illegals will actually have to start obeying the laws now? Too bad the guy didn't say you better prepare to start heading back down south because your not wanted here anymore.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn