Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you to all of you. This will have a good effect here in Colorado. Special thanks to William and the "Numbers" people for getting personally involved
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Great news!

HOORAY!!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear ______,

Together we did it. Today we defeated SB 170—the in-state tuition for illegal immigrants bill. We couldn’t have done it without your support. Thank you!

Mike
    Yahoo! We did do it , didn't we! And looks like Mike Kopp took the time to let me in on the news. I will include that in my e-mails to Arkansas!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

April
    Dear Friend,

I have some great news. The Nightmare is over. Yesterday, the Colorado Senate defeated the DREAM Act!

This bill had the support of the Democratic establishment and the Corporate Republican donors, but the people made their voice loud and clear. Every Republican voted against the bill, and five Democrats listened to their constituents.

I'm so proud of the citizens of my state for holding their legislators accountable.

Team America will build on this momentum to fight against the State DREAM Acts in the works in California and Indiana, as well as National DREAM Act amnesty.

I was recently on Fox News to discuss the DREAM Act. You can watch the video here.

Thanks for all the great work, and we'll keep you up to date on how you can fight the DREAM Act and other amnesties.

Tom Tancredo

April
    EMERGENCY IN ARKANSAS!! PLEASE HELP!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-152539.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12